Power Guard as Griever's

Power Guard as Griever's

in Guardian

Posted by: Mikau.6920

Mikau.6920

Will the new Griever stats be better for power guard to increase the DPS? Or will remain berserker the way to go?

Maybe some type of hybrid build (different traits/runes than a power guard) will provide better DPS with the new stats?

Sorry for my english.

Power Guard as Griever's

in Guardian

Posted by: Malthurius.6870

Malthurius.6870

I feel like Guardian is prime for griever’s stats, since we have such a consistent source of burning no matter how we build.

Grievers will definitely be viable on guardian… optimal is another thing all together and we won’t know for sure until we can get our hands on it and do some tests with it.

Power Guard as Griever's

in Guardian

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

I have a sneaking suspicion that Greiver’s Firebrand for a DPS build is going to be where it’s at. Using radiance and Zeal (or Virtues depending on Permeating Wrath effectiveness) will be a DPS build contender. This of course falls into Anet fixing some of the problems with FB though.

Power Guard as Griever's

in Guardian

Posted by: Snowywonders.1378

Snowywonders.1378

I believe greaver stats will be absolutely broken even on dragonhunter. Just from the justice passive alone , the damage will far surpass power guardian. Using scepter/torch and sword/torch with zeal and radiance will be extremely broken and I am willing to bet it will be the highest dps class by a large margin if everything stays as is. With greaver stats you just need fire duration runes + sigils and some food to max out burning duration. The worst part though is that theres no way anet will remove these stats, so they will “balance” dh/guard in a way that hurts pure power or pure condi and the only remaining viable thing to play will be griever stats. At least, that’s what I think will happen, and the outcome of this will be a pure kittening mess.