Predicted Nerfs.

Predicted Nerfs.

in Guardian

Posted by: Evilek.5690

Evilek.5690

The DPS is fine, they can keep that but they shouldn’t be tankier than bunker eles last season… please for the love of god reduce the block spam heal spam that lets them live forever in 2v1

Ranked is won by DH stacking, it is top tier and the most powerful class, don’t kittening even try to deny it. When I put that Symbolic build on, it was win win win win win.

Block spam ? https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Block. Tell me where you see block spam and I give you 1k golds.
Shield of Wrath 36 sec CD block 3 attack.
Protector’s Strike one attack block 15 sec CD.
Shield of Courage 5 sec block only front attack 75 sec CD.
Renewed Focus 90 sec CD 3 sec invul

Warrior and Mesmer have more block or invulnerable on less cd like Guardian.

Warrior

Counterblow 10 sec CD block one attack
Riposte 15 sec CD block one attack
Shield Stance 25 sec CD block 3 sec
Endure Pain 60 sec CD 4 sec invul
Defy Pain 60 sec CD 4 sec invul.

Mesmer
Distortion 50 sec CD 4 sec invul. Combinate with F5 8 sec invul in row + Signet of Illusions = 12 sec invul in row.
Blurred Inscriptions 1 sec invul
Illusionary Counter 8 sec CD block one attack
Echo of Memory 30 sec CD 1.5sec block + Deja Vu 1.5 sec block
Illusionary Riposte 12 sec CD block one attack
Blurred Frenzy 12 sec CD 2.5sec blur

Evilek lvl 80 Charr Thief Why no ?
Fredy Brimstone lvl 80 Mighty Warrior
OupĂ­ lvl 80 Immortal Guardian

(edited by Evilek.5690)

Predicted Nerfs.

in Guardian

Posted by: pelle ossa.9705

pelle ossa.9705

Since trapper DH appears to be deemed skillless, and everyone and their mother is throwing a muck about it, I’m predicting what will happen next nerf patch.

-Traps -

Test of Faith – Probably going to get another damage shave or a CD increase, or given a cast time.

Dragon’s Maw – Either a straight up damage shave or they’re going to split the damage to be overtime.(Even though it’s not used over RF for serious players.)

Purification – They’re probably going to shave the heal on trigger a bit.

-Trait-
Piercing Light – They’ll add a ICD of 2-5s and mess with the consistency of on demand daze chains.

even if they nerf traps , ppl won’t stop complain about dragonhunters… problem is not numbers cd or stuff dragonhunter need a huge rework instead a nerf

Predicted Nerfs.

in Guardian

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

I’ll take “Things That Aren’t True” for 500 Alex

Fishsticks

Predicted Nerfs.

in Guardian

Posted by: moobs.5862

moobs.5862

The DPS is fine, they can keep that but they shouldn’t be tankier than bunker eles last season… please for the love of god reduce the block spam heal spam that lets them live forever in 2v1

Ranked is won by DH stacking, it is top tier and the most powerful class, don’t kittening even try to deny it. When I put that Symbolic build on, it was win win win win win.

Block spam ? https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Block. Tell me where you see block spam and I give you 1k golds.
Shield of Wrath 36 sec CD block 3 attack.
Protector’s Strike one attack block 15 sec CD.
Shield of Courage 5 sec block only front attack 75 sec CD.
Renewed Focus 90 sec CD 3 sec invul

Warrior and Mesmer have more block or invulnerable on less cd like Guardian.

Warrior

Counterblow 10 sec CD block one attack
Riposte 15 sec CD block one attack
Shield Stance 25 sec CD block 3 sec
Endure Pain 60 sec CD 4 sec invul
Defy Pain 60 sec CD 4 sec invul.

Mesmer
Distortion 50 sec CD 4 sec invul. Combinate with F5 8 sec invul in row + Signet of Illusions = 12 sec invul in row.
Blurred Inscriptions 1 sec invul
Illusionary Counter 8 sec CD block one attack
Echo of Memory 30 sec CD 1.5sec block + Deja Vu 1.5 sec block
Illusionary Riposte 12 sec CD block one attack
Blurred Frenzy 12 sec CD 2.5sec blur

don’t forget all those “1 attacks” block all projectiles until its hit with melee while none of the guard skills are like that

NL m0bz

Predicted Nerfs.

in Guardian

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

@Evilek You forgot Aegis but in general I agree.

For whoever said that the symbolic guardian has more sustain than last season ele, learn to play pls. That’s simply not true. Symbolic may be able to stalemate scrappers or druids and wins against chronos or thieves, but warriors, revenants or necromancers destroy it rather easily on equal skill level. Last season ele could at least stalemate all of them.

That’s only applicable 1v1. Guard stacking on the other hand IS an issue but it’s not an issue of the class, but of the matchmaking. Ranked should have preventive methods for class stacking of any kind. It’s still one of the most wanted things for ranked, and there must be a reason why ANet still hasn’t done it, so there must be something about it we don’t know about.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

Predicted Nerfs.

in Guardian

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Only thing I notice that needs correcting with Evileks post is he states Mesmer can chain 8 second of invuln if they pop continuum split while the same is with DHs Renewed Focus and Shield of Courage, as well he is not listing all of the passive Aegis applications as well as the skills that give Aegis on skill use.

So skills like Protector’s Strike give two blocks to them and nearby allies the actual block from the skill then Aegis once it ends, then you have Shield of Justice which provides Aoe Aegis, then the actual Passives of Shield of Courage every 30-40 secs if traited it applies Aegis, then you have Hunter’s Determination which provides multiple chances to keep applying aegis in a short time frame.

But yes the main issue is the class stacking happening. If it is just 1 or possibly 2 DHs not much of an issue and their sustain is no where near S1-3 of Elemetalist cleric sustain, I find I can burst most DHs with my thief if I just kite and time my burst in the small windows, trying to blow them up in one go won’t work unless there is multiple people on the DH.

Portions of DH could be tuned down but they are only really bad in stacked matches.