Pure Of Voice: Bug?

in Guardian

Posted by: Lord Sarok.4369

Lord Sarok.4369

As of recent. Pure Of Voice has been removing two conditions per shout. Has anybody else noticed this bug? Seems nice if it is true to counter heavy meta conditions. But almost seems too good to be true. I have confirmed the x2 condi removal per shout with nothing but pure of voice. Thoughts And Opinions?

TC Commander! PINK POWER!
FC Follower! GF Guardian!
Proud Asura! Guardians Forever!

in Guardian

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

Are you sure you’re not using ‘’Superior Rune of the Soldier’’?

in Guardian

Lord Sarok.4369

I mentioned in the post. Nothing but pure of voice. Tested in a private sPvP server.

in Guardian

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Surely would make it more useful :P.

I say make that standard!!!

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

in Guardian

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

I mentioned in the post. Nothing but pure of voice. Tested in a private sPvP server.

Its true, it does remove two shouts instead of one. I’ve noticed this since the patch and thought that maybe it was a undocumented change. Since a few months ago it was bugged and removed two conditions, which they then fixed.

Maybe its a change to deal with the condition meta in pvp.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in Guardian

Lord Sarok.4369

Its one of those things, almost went unnoticed because conditions during battle are touchy and there was almost no indicator other than closely watching the conditions.

in Guardian

Lord Sarok.4369

Its true, it does remove two shouts instead of one. I’ve noticed this since the patch and thought that maybe it was a undocumented change. Since a few months ago it was bugged and removed two conditions, which they then fixed.

Maybe its a change to deal with the condition meta in pvp.

That was my first thought. A welcome change definitely. But maybe the bug had just decided to show its face once again. A welcome check to the condi meta. Only thing, I don’t think it converts both conditions into a boon. So bug most likely.

in Guardian

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

They took it away when HTL did this for us. I’m sure they’ll be evil and take it away now, despite how nice it’d be to have in the currently quite unforgiving condition-heavy PvP meta. :< Likely a bug, I’m afraid.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Guardian

Lord Sarok.4369

Yep, Sadly. But one can always hope.

in Guardian

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

so does it remove 3 condis with soldier runes?
also if this is a bug it will probably get fixed :/
can a developer confirm if this is a change or just a bug so i know to buy runes

Roleplayer.

in Guardian

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

They took it away when HTL did this for us. I’m sure they’ll be evil and take it away now, despite how nice it’d be to have in the currently quite unforgiving condition-heavy PvP meta. :< Likely a bug, I’m afraid.

The last time it was bugged it removed two conditions but it only converted one I think. This time it converts both of the conditions. If its a bug, I’m wondering how can they bug it out twice?

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in Guardian

Lord Sarok.4369

Im almost positive it doesn’t convert both boons, As far as I could tell. Plus, it wasn’t in patch notes. So… Most likely a bug.

in Guardian

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

I don’t use PoV but I noticed that the Warrior warhorn conversion trait is also removing two conditions (in addition to the movement impairing ones).

in Guardian

Lord Sarok.4369

Interesting… seems weird that they both bug at the same time. If it is infact a bug. Dev words may be nice here to clear this all up.

in Guardian

Posted by: William.6942

William.6942

It does indeed seem to be removing 2 conditions at once. Noticed today when doing fractals. It’s easy to tell when looking at the party status.
Enjoy it while it lasts I guess, if this wasn’t a bug they would definitely put it in the patch notes

in Guardian

Posted by: Kintari.4172

Kintari.4172

It’s bugged. Saw this while doing some testing on condition removal priority a couple of days ago. 2 conditions removed, no conditions converted into boons. Works in conjunction with soldier’s runes to remove 3 conditions. Been running PoV with 3 shouts ever since, don’t leave home without it.

Kintari | Rintaki | Rin Taki | Kian Tir | Zahinn | Lith <<< Blackgate >>>

in Guardian

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

I’ve also noticed PoV removing 2 conditions recently. Mine don’t always get converted into boons thou, some times one condi will and sometimes none. I don’t believe I have ever seen both conditions converted into boons.

in Guardian

Yaki.9563

This bug makes Warhorn very strong. Charge is 12s cooldown and removes up to 5!! conditions.

Even bugged, I’m not sure I like PoV over BP for healing guardian. Guardian shouts have cooldowns that are too long and without soldier runes there’s no synergy. Guardians also have a LOT of useful utility skills that I’d be happy to use instead. For the non-heal Guardian PoV is pretty nifty but I’m not sure why I’d want to go that far (if at all) into Honor.

in Guardian

Lord Sarok.4369

This bug makes Warhorn very strong. Charge is 12s cooldown and removes up to 5!! conditions.

Even bugged, I’m not sure I like PoV over BP for healing guardian. Guardian shouts have cooldowns that are too long and without soldier runes there’s no synergy. Guardians also have a LOT of useful utility skills that I’d be happy to use instead. For the non-heal Guardian PoV is pretty nifty but I’m not sure why I’d want to go that far (if at all) into Honor.

Because Condi removal Is condi Removal… Guardian shout CD are definitely not too long either. And PoV Is Basically A Soldier Rune… So your statement isn’t making very clear sense. For Healing Guardians, PoV Is almost a must in today’s game play.

in Guardian

Kintari.4172

On-demand removal of up to 15 or so conditions / minute is super strong. Apart from that, it makes it way easier to keep poison off, plus 3 separate breaks out of immobilize.

20+ points in Honor is common for AH DPS builds because of Empowering Might, putting 10 more in is not a big deal at all.

in Guardian

Lord Sarok.4369

Now we begin getting off topic…

in Guardian

Yaki.9563

On-demand removal of up to 15 or so conditions / minute is super strong. Apart from that, it makes it way easier to keep poison off, plus 3 separate breaks out of immobilize.

20+ points in Honor is common for AH DPS builds because of Empowering Might, putting 10 more in is not a big deal at all.

I’m pretty sure resetting virtue of justice on kill (plus an additional 100 precision, further enhancing EM) adds a lot more to DPS than removing conditions for your group.

I guess if you guys think removing conditions on shouts with long cooldowns is a “must”, you probably crap your pants in excitement over how unbelievably awesome a warhorn/shout warrior is. If only conditions got applied just once every 10 seconds, you’d surely be right!

in Guardian

Yaki.9563

Because Condi removal Is condi Removal… Guardian shout CD are definitely not too long either. And PoV Is Basically A Soldier Rune… So your statement isn’t making very clear sense. For Healing Guardians, PoV Is almost a must in today’s game play.

Yes, PoV is basically a soldier rune (even better). But since you get no additional benefits from shouts, forcing yourself to go 3 shouts so you can remove 1 condition every ~12s from your group isn’t worth the tradeoff. You can give your group ~250 hps instead while freeing your utility slots for other things. Other things that, if needed, even remove conditions from your group!

in Guardian

Lord Sarok.4369

Well the majority of time… nearly 95% of it is on my guardian. Shouts are honestly amazing for us. Stand your ground is one of the best stunbreakers. On top of that, PoV is generally used WITH soldier’s runes. Shouts are honestly some of the best utilities we have. Long cooldowns dont exist with shouts either man. Plus you can trait to make then stronger or even run boon duration to get better uptime. But we are getting even further off track.

in Guardian

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Well that makes sense now. I thought I had seen my shouts remove 3 conditions but I wasn’t sure if it was just a case of the other one just fell off or not. Guess it is a bug -.-

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Guardian

Kintari.4172

I’m pretty sure resetting virtue of justice on kill (plus an additional 100 precision, further enhancing EM) adds a lot more to DPS than removing conditions for your group.

I guess if you guys think removing conditions on shouts with long cooldowns is a “must”, you probably crap your pants in excitement over how unbelievably awesome a warhorn/shout warrior is. If only conditions got applied just once every 10 seconds, you’d surely be right!

I’m talking strictly PvP. Not really looking for “MAX DEEPS”. Mainly interested in 2 things: (1) being able to survive condi bombs in PvP (especially necro / engi), because they are far and away the biggest threat to me currently, and (2) being able to reliably keep Poison off, especially during Shelter, because it gimps AH sustain enormously.

But hey, you like to play some sort of battle cleric. That’s cool, to each his own.

(edited by Kintari.4172)

in Guardian

Lord Sarok.4369

Plus 10 in radiance does not refresh virtue on kill. Total agreement with the post above.

in Guardian

Posted by: ref.8196

ref.8196

Plus 10 in radiance does not refresh virtue on kill. Total agreement with the post above.

That’s because you need 15 in radiance for that.

Not all mobs work. Mobs which don’t drop loot don’t usually trigger it. It’s always been like that though.

in Guardian

Lord Sarok.4369

I know. Was simply stating for a prior post who said it did.