PvE speed clearing zone build

in Guardian

Posted by: Ryze.2891

Ryze.2891

hi, is there a build for guardians where they can breeze through pve content, i need my gift of exploration thats the only reason, right now i use GS and hammer

in Guardian

Posted by: Pazu.8320

Pazu.8320

I suppose you want the highest mobility and dps? Some tips I’d share for improving these is to trait in Radiance for VoJ spammability and better crit chance (+15% with Right-hand Strength trait is amazing). GS and sword have probably the best mobility (leap and flashing blade) as well as being the highest dps weapons for us. Judges Intervention is a 1200 range gap closer. Perhaps use retreat for the swiftness, and maybe staff for swiftness. I don’t think there’s really any build that will give you a serious edge with map map completion other than simply improving your dps and keeping up swiftness when you can (I sometimes use superior sigil of swiftness on my offhand weapon while solo roaming for the bonus swiftness on kill – It;s super cheap too).

Paul Lukische (ele), Pazu Plus One (ranger), Oh The Pazubilities (mes) et al – Sanctum of Rall
Champion Titles: Legionnaire, Genius, Magus, Paragon, Illusionist, Phantom, Shadow, Ritualist
Spectral Legion [SL] is recruiting! spectrallegion.com

in Guardian

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

Low levels zones (ie ones you outlevel) you want to jsut rock power and go full on dps as you wont be in much danger from anything.

Higher level zones, Orr really, you may want to go more survival a bit.

To be honest, its down to you, keep adding more dps traits~gear until you worry about staying alive. Just swap out your outof combat utlities for Retreat and SY, for the swiftness if you dont use them normally.

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Pretty much what Pazu said. You want high dps and mobility.

Threw this together. Should blow through areas fairly quickly.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fUAQNAR8flYgiCHHyvDfYFRuA7DAsqQ8wKgxrHOkiME-e

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage