Queens Gauntlet Builds

Queens Gauntlet Builds

in Guardian

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

What kind of builds are you guys using in the Gauntlet Arena ?
What weapons traits are u using ?

Currently i run Great Sword and Sword/Shield but want to change
to tourch. Fore some extra damage i use spirit sword, the other skills
are spirit bow and hammer the elite is the tome of wrath.

Queens Gauntlet Builds

in Guardian

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Are you talking farming or just getting through them? I found each boss was best done with different setups for the most part, so you’d have to be more specific on bosses.

For farming htough I went with Hammerfell (surprise lol), with GS/S-F

I went with 6/6/2/0/0 build, getting the normal stuff, the 10% under fire, Zealous Blade, and Focus mastery in the zeal tree. Blind = vuln, Powerful blades, and Right hand strength in the second. and then Retributive armor in the third.

I’d start fights opening with my focus5, take basically 2 attacks unless the timing is off, then I’d start rotating blinds, sword2, then focus4, then VoJ, then Sword2, then swap to GS for GS3, then do GS2 and he’s dead by then.

For utilities I went with bane signet, and then the others simply didn’t really matter as I didn’t use them. Overall I’d get like 2 done each minute or there abouts. Not the fastest by far, but you can just keep chugging never really waiting on reuses.

Queens Gauntlet Builds

in Guardian

Ice of Dragons.1637

I thought in general but more in geting thrue than farming.

Queens Gauntlet Builds

in Guardian

Jerus.4350

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/fotfw/Guardian-Three-Tiers-of-Gauntlet-Achieve/first#post4071130

link to another forum post with videos and what not of a guardian doing all the bosses.

If those don’t work for ya, try looking up youtube videos, i know it helped me, I ended up using soldier gear + staff for liadri for example, only because I saw a YT video of a guy doing it which made me consider it as an option which i didn’t before.

Queens Gauntlet Builds

in Guardian

Ice of Dragons.1637

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/fotfw/Guardian-Three-Tiers-of-Gauntlet-Achieve/first#post4071130

link to another forum post with videos and what not of a guardian doing all the bosses.

If those don’t work for ya, try looking up youtube videos, i know it helped me, I ended up using soldier gear + staff for liadri for example, only because I saw a YT video of a guy doing it which made me consider it as an option which i didn’t before.

Thank you for the useful build How is the staff holding out ? I would not use it myselfe, i have an exotic one but more for support atm and i switched it out for the gauntlet i guess i give it a go.

Queens Gauntlet Builds

in Guardian

Jerus.4350

Thank you for the useful build How is the staff holding out ? I would not use it myselfe, i have an exotic one but more for support atm and i switched it out for the gauntlet i guess i give it a go.

I used it on liadri because I felt that it was much safer ranging than meleeing. And I don’t know if it’s just me, but scepter bugs out on me a lot, when i’m strafing it’ll just stop firing if I don’t angle myself correctly. But staff will just keep firing, and as long as I keep her within the damage radius she’s getting hit. One thing that I can’t confirm for sure but was told to me, is that the visions when they die cripple you, but that’s why I brought plenty of condition removal with pure of voice and my soldier gear has trooper runes, so each shout was a condition removal and I had absolute resolution as well for a 4th removal. I ended up beating her with like all my skills up though

Not sure if staff is worth using on the other bosses though, I think you may want more damage one a lot fo them. And some of them are pretty easily burnable within our blind uptime. Nothing quite as fun as going toe to toe with something and them not being able to touch you because of blind + Aegis + Blocks.