Question about Runes and Sigils.

in Guardian

Posted by: Kam.4092

Kam.4092

I play the game with my Necro friend mainly, and just do PuGs in LFG for fractals and dungeons, I do events in Open World as well.

My question is that since I usually end up with groups with no might stacking or very little, would switching to Runes of Strength and Sigils of Strength benefit over Scholar and Sigils of Air for me?

Also, if so, how many might stacks would I be able to keep up if possible?

in Guardian

Kam.4092

Anyone know ._.?

in Guardian

Posted by: Noein.1685

Noein.1685

Maybe with other forms of might stacking, but relying solely on str runes/sigil will only net you like 10 might.

I’ve never been a fan of scholar runes or night sigils, but that’s just me. You’re not doing anything to warrants that level of give a crap. You’re not going to sit there making spreadsheets to kill a moa .06% faster than before.

That which has no life.

in Guardian

Kam.4092

Maybe with other forms of might stacking, but relying solely on str runes/sigil will only net you like 10 might.

I’ve never been a fan of scholar runes or night sigils, but that’s just me. You’re not doing anything to warrants that level of give a crap. You’re not going to sit there making spreadsheets to kill a moa .06% faster than before.

What Runes and Sigils do you use?

in Guardian

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Probably Flame Legion rune with Sigil of Force/Air. That would be the best choice for a guardian after Scholar.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD