Question in regards to statting.

in Guardian

Posted by: foofad.5162

foofad.5162

That should be pretty obvious. If you just want the most damage possible, use Power gear, then Power/Precision gear as you get access to that, then Power/Precision/Critical Damage gear as that becomes availible around the late 50s early 60s.

Eilir Eirasdottir, Guardian, Tarnished Coast
Painbow.6059: Ignore what anyone else who doesn’t agree with me has said because its wrong.

in Guardian

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

That should be pretty obvious. If you just want the most damage possible, use Power gear, then Power/Precision gear as you get access to that, then Power/Precision/Critical Damage gear as that becomes availible around the late 50s early 60s.

Did I miss something? Either that or I think there is a post missing. It kind of looks like you’ve lost your mind though and you are stating the obvious to us =P

in Guardian

Posted by: Sutcliffe.5491

Sutcliffe.5491

Obviously the thread starter deleted his post for some reason but foofad post is still there. U should notice that thread starter is a person with nickname call epix

in Guardian

Posted by: foofad.5162

foofad.5162

OP deleted his post but not the thread. Womp womp.

Eilir Eirasdottir, Guardian, Tarnished Coast
Painbow.6059: Ignore what anyone else who doesn’t agree with me has said because its wrong.

in Guardian

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

OP deleted his post but not the thread. Womp womp.

Did the other guy not get that I was joking? I’m not really good with humor I guess. I do tend to put =P when joking though.