Radiant Fire, bug. Sig. of Smoldering, bug.

in Guardian

Posted by: Skile.1384

Skile.1384

Radiance, Master trait:
Radiant Fire “Reduces recharge on torch skills. All burning durations are increased.”

It’s bugged. Does not change any burning duration.

Please, someone else check it and let’s hope Anet fixes it soon enough.

In addition even the sigil of smoldering (+20% burning duration) seems bugged as well. This sigil is working in the mists (for instance on golems), but it’s not working anymore as you enter a match. Crazy…

in Guardian

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

I haven’t tested this, but you might want to post it in the bug forum so that it gets proper attention. If possible, you should also include a video recording of the bug or some very detailed information (i.e. with numbers and such).

in Guardian

Posted by: Kelnis.1829

Kelnis.1829

I’m pretty certain that named condition duration (Burning, Bleeding) bonuses are not added to the Character sheet number at all. Your testing implies you actually tested it by hitting things with the burning, but if you haven’t, be sure that you account for that.

in Guardian

Posted by: Mightymealworm.8409

Mightymealworm.8409

It is bugged. I tested it and had a thread on it earlier. Does not stack with sigil, cannot reach +100% burn time on enemies.

in Guardian

Posted by: Skile.1384

Skile.1384

I’m pretty certain that named condition duration (Burning, Bleeding) bonuses are not added to the Character sheet number at all. Your testing implies you actually tested it by hitting things with the burning, but if you haven’t, be sure that you account for that.

Of course, I did. The numbers are okay, unfortunately.

It is bugged. I tested it and had a thread on it earlier. Does not stack with sigil, cannot reach +100% burn time on enemies.

Well, anyway the problem is independent from the percentage, it looks just completely bugged to me.

By the way, did you post also on the Bug Forum, as other users are suggesting?