Returning Guard 2 Years

Returning Guard 2 Years

in Guardian

Posted by: CMF.5461

CMF.5461

Been gone for two years, used to main guardian. I noticed spirit weapons changed as I logged back in.

Is there a State of the Game post or resource that talks about current Guard strengths/weaknesses anywhere that has been compiled?

If not I guess I’m deep diving into these forums and trying to relearn this game.

Returning Guard 2 Years

in Guardian

Posted by: SrebX.6498

SrebX.6498

There has JUST been a major balance patch [8.8] that has changed spirit weapons and has shaken up the whole meta and the classes
The whole community is still trying to wrap their heads around all this because it was very major, you’re welcome to look at the recent Patch notes which will probably be somewhat helpful, while we all wait for the new guides about the optimal builds

[EG] Ethereal Guardians, Fort Aspenwood
Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

Returning Guard 2 Years

in Guardian

Posted by: CMF.5461

CMF.5461

Got it, thank you.

I didn’t realize how recent these changes were. I haven’t even had a chance to try Dragonhunter yet.

Historically this has been a great resource for theory crafting and build development for me. No longer am I the experienced one so I hope there are still great leaders in this community to help evolve the class.

I’ll keep looking on here and excited to see what develops!

-edit-
Is this still a good site for planning builds?
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/