Revenant got all the good shield skills

in Guardian

Posted by: Abe Kleine.3568

Abe Kleine.3568

Wtf is up with this? Longer boon duration for teammates etc, all these interesting mechanics. And we get kitten projectile shield (that doesn’t work as intended half the time) and a terrible 4 ability that does awful damage and isn’t nearly as useful as Anet thinks.

in Guardian

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

medi guard: nerfed kitten last patch (less boon duration / less toughness / more dps everywehre which makes its survivability so low)
burn guard: cheesy squishy…not that great all in all
support guard: already too slow to avoid being out rotated. Now with revenant coming … we can safely say that guardian is in a pretty good spot ;-)

in Guardian

Posted by: Abe Kleine.3568

Abe Kleine.3568

medi guard: nerfed kitten last patch (less boon duration / less toughness / more dps everywehre which makes its survivability so low)
burn guard: cheesy squishy…not that great all in all
support guard: already too slow to avoid being out rotated. Now with revenant coming … we can safely say that guardian is in a pretty good spot ;-)

Yea… It’s in a pretty good spot to be replaced by the Revenant….

in Guardian

Posted by: quaniesan.8497

quaniesan.8497

Well, on the bright side, I think I have been with my Guardian for too long. It’s getting old. Perfect for a switch. Though when I made the Flameseeker a while back, I never thought i was making for the Rev.

If ya no longer see me after this post,
it means THEY got me for " neg criticism in clever disguise".
Know that it has been fun and I love ya all.

in Guardian

Kicast.1459

Well, on the bright side, I think I have been with my Guardian for too long. It’s getting old. Perfect for a switch. Though when I made the Flameseeker a while back, I never thought i was making for the Rev.

maybe just time to stop gw2 …

in Guardian

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

It might look a little dim for Guard but quitting would be such a waste. After all the MMORPGs I’ve played in the last few years gw2 has the most potential to be something to stick with long term. Just be patient and keep feedback constructive and organized and lets see what we can get changed for Guard.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER SURRENDER!

in Guardian

Posted by: quaniesan.8497

quaniesan.8497

Why? just because you are disappointed with one class?

If ya no longer see me after this post,
it means THEY got me for " neg criticism in clever disguise".
Know that it has been fun and I love ya all.

in Guardian

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

You’re all crazy. The Rev shield is garbage. Chrono is the only class that got good shield skills

in Guardian

Posted by: Deth.4109

Deth.4109

You’re all crazy. The Rev shield is garbage. Chrono is the only class that got good shield skills

I sincerely hope you’re trolling.

in Guardian

Kicast.1459

To be honest itnis not just by one class.
Things have become cheesy and bad designed these last months.

We had thief cancer with stealth spam. Now we have the shatter mesmer with pu.
We had already stacking ele everywhere. Now they are god mode with burns.
We had faceroll wars. Now we have rampage wars spamming 1.
We had moa on mes. Now we have aoe moa on engies.

Now with stab change…wvw gameplay is just frustrating as hell.

What bugs me lost is that they seem to have no problem to keep same profs god tier several years while other out of meta.

(edited by Kicast.1459)

in Guardian

Posted by: creepmatic.9435

creepmatic.9435

I sincerely hope you’re trolling.

I don’t think he is. I wouldn’t want those skills on guard shield. Self root? We already have that. And that swirl with the healing doesn’t look impressive at all.

in Guardian

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

To be honest itnis not just by one class.
Things have become cheesy and bad designed these last months.

We had thief cancer with stealth spam. Now we have the shatter mesmer with pu.
We had already stacking ele everywhere. Now they are god mode with burns.
We had faceroll wars. Now we have rampage wars spamming 1.
We had moa on mes. Now we have aoe moa on engies.

Now with stab change…wvw gameplay is just frustrating as hell.

What bugs me lost is that they seem to have no problem to keep same profs god tier several years while other out of meta.

Not to add fuel to the fire but I can’t resist.

I do feel they have their favorites. And ones they just kinda . . . shrug shoulders about. And it’s always obvious which 3 those shoulder shrugs go to. xD

in Guardian

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

Revenant shield isn’t even good really. Engie’s however, man I’d kill to get that on revenant.

in Guardian

Posted by: Chille kasper.2946

Chille kasper.2946

You say its not that good… But still its much better than the crappy gaurdian shield.