Ring of Warding Venn diagram

in Guardian

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

I was wonder does anyone have a video of anyone getting trapped in small area created by overlapping Rings?

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

in Guardian

Posted by: rajule.8054

rajule.8054

I’ve done it once, but I don’t have or know of a video, sorry. Why do you want to see it?

in Guardian

Bran.7425

Personal amusement.

in Guardian

Posted by: Zethrul.5031

Zethrul.5031

LOL That would be amazing! It is now a personal goal of mine to make this happen.

in Guardian

Bran.7425

Maybe get the staff involved and put a line down cross-sectioning it, I could only picture someone teleporting in for some reason and the character would probably look like it is having fit.

I wouldn’t even care if I was the one on the receiving end I think I would have to logout for the day after as I would be laughing too hard to play though. Kind of like how the centaurs in harathi finished some of my asura engineer’s map completion I got chain bounced across some of the map, was entirely my fault was trying to line up a screen shot of something bugged out (can’t remember now for the life of me).

in Guardian

Posted by: rajule.8054

rajule.8054

In my case when it happened I was in borderlands and saw an enemy player running away from another guardian. I was on the path to intercept and did ring of warding intending to stop his path, however the other guardian did JI and ring right before I did.

so he bounced off the other guardian’s ring and then mine went off basically drawing an 8 and he was caught in the little gap between.

the space was so tight he just kept doing the bounce animation about 3 or 4 times before we downed him. pretty amusing,but a one in a million chance.