Posted by: miguelsil.6324

miguelsil.6324

Hey guys my new video is up, hope you enjoy and give feedback

Roaming Hammer/Greatsword dragonmaw video

in Guardian

Posted by: DomAri.2351

DomAri.2351

Another fun vid to watch. Good job.

For us new players would you consider doing a vid with commentary on what you’re doing and why?

Most vids these days are music soundtracks, and I think I’m missing a lot of the little details going on in some of the fights.

Again, good work.
Ari

in Guardian

miguelsil.6324

Not sure if i ll do well on talking about what i do but i can try in the future

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Its ok video but they are all bads. With players who know their classes you dont have a chance.

in Guardian

miguelsil.6324

Its ok video but they are all bads. With players who know their classes you dont have a chance.

Sometimes i watch videos of outnumbered fights and i think to myself" why didnt the 2 of them do this or that against him? " when im fighting alongside a friend or another capable player against one player no matter how good he is he will go down. My objective is to show diferent kinds of playstyle with other weapon sets that are not on meta. But i do agree that many of those were not above average

in Guardian

Ragnarox.9601

Sometimes i watch videos of outnumbered fights and i think to myself" why didnt the 2 of them do this or that against him? " when im fighting alongside a friend or another capable player against one player no matter how good he is he will go down. My objective is to show diferent kinds of playstyle with other weapon sets that are not on meta. But i do agree that many of those were not above average

Yea I know its different but its not that good, I tried it and ppl who know how to kite will devastate you. Its good vs those who dont see you and you have first strike when your combo do 70% dmg to their hp, then they panic. But most of the players will just kite you and you are dead without RF.

in Guardian

miguelsil.6324

Actually throughout this week i found out that MOST will not kite me that well, maybe i got a good week only.
thks for the feedback

in Guardian

Posted by: Anela.3867

Anela.3867

Another enjoyable video. Keep up the good work!

in Guardian

miguelsil.6324

Thanks m8, glad some people are enjoying them as im having fun doing them aswell.

in Guardian

Ragnarox.9601

Thanks m8, glad some people are enjoying them as im having fun doing them aswell.

Well it was fun last night watching you try everything xD

I was dueling warrior until 5pm in the morning, lost 25 win 10. Warrior freaking stab, health regen, dmg, stuns, ressistance uptime. I cant believe something broken like this still exist.

in Guardian

miguelsil.6324

I was dueling warrior until 5pm in the morning, lost 25 win 10. Warrior freaking stab, health regen, dmg, stuns, ressistance uptime. I cant believe something broken like this still exist.

Yeah i had to go to sleep. Only dueled him once. Got him to5% then the stunlock skills got me. 15k damage in 2s fun times

in Guardian

Ragnarox.9601

Yeah i had to go to sleep. Only dueled him once. Got him to5% then the stunlock skills got me. 15k damage in 2s fun times

yea saw that you had him and bam your full hp just went down

in Guardian

miguelsil.6324

yea saw that you had him and bam your full hp just went down

That was all skill and not class mechanichs xP