SPvP build

SPvP build

in Guardian

Posted by: Ghostrider.6537

Ghostrider.6537

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAR8dn8cCFdiVdCmDBkdil7hS+9r/9H7H6hEtqACg0F-TZhFABgXGYm9HE4CAAwTAQhDCAA

This is what i run on my gaurd in pvp great counter for thiefs and mesmers as you have 3 gap closers should be able to drop most classes i do. Bow got tired and slow as it got nerfed over and over again and everyone knows its tells by now. People say gaurd is a face roll class it can be when your fighting players who are not that good same on any class, this build played right should be able to face tank condi necroes as well (#hint your blocks remove conditions). Give it a shot let me know what ya think.

SPvP build

in Guardian

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

It’s very similar to one my builds.
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAR5ensABFdiVdCmDB8Dhl5BrqBkACAy3v+3A86e1CqBA-TpwQABAs/wslBAA
Strength In Numbers trait can be swapped for Communal Defenses.

The biggest difference between our builds is mine has damage on aegis blocks which work out to be 1.2k – 2k per hit of Aegis. Given you’re mace/shield with 2x Fragments of Faith which is 10x Aegis procs it works out to be quite painful on point and scales better with more allies/enemies.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

SPvP build

in Guardian

Posted by: Ghostrider.6537

Ghostrider.6537

Sword/focus and Gsword for mobility /dps its to be mobile stay ontop of kiters teleporters/blinkers, on point just dish it out or kite if its on of those bad classes that rely on being invuln for ever and when its down repeat burst when they evade blink stay right on top and auto attack

SPvP build

in Guardian

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Sword/focus and GS is great for chasing but Mace/shield is also great for decapping and holding a point and providing team support, depends on the playstyle you’re looking for but otherwise I like your build due to it being similar to one of mine.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.