Save Yourselves change

Save Yourselves change

in Guardian

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

“Save Yourselves!”: This skill now grants 1.5 seconds of resistance, in addition to the other boons applied.

I feel like they could have been a bit more generous in the resistance duration, but after so long they finally added it. I doubt anyone is going to use this skill even with this change but still.

Save Yourselves change

in Guardian

Posted by: GrahamW.5397

GrahamW.5397

On the contrary, this makes it actually viable in wvw now, as with boon duration the 2+ seconds of resistance is more than enough to clear all the condi’s off the guard who uses it.

Save Yourselves change

in Guardian

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

Ah, didn’t think of the zergs. You are right, and with nerfs to Epidemic this might make a significant change in condi play.

Save Yourselves change

in Guardian

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

So we have more time to press Contemplation of Purity after “Save Yourselves!”, less deaths from lag!

Save Yourselves change

in Guardian

Posted by: steelheart.7386

steelheart.7386

Its garbage for spvp.

Save Yourselves change

in Guardian

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

yeah weve been asking for resistance for ages, this is a good fix…with some boon duration gear and sigil of concentration you can get 2.5 sec no prob.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Save Yourselves change

in Guardian

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

Meh, it’s a nice thought of adding something to SY, would of been even better if they made it give additional resistance duration for every condi pulled, kind of like Pain Absorption.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

Save Yourselves change

in Guardian

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Hmm, guess SY! would be nice in zergs. The thing about CoP is that condis get reapplied too fast anyways. Yea there’s corrupts, but that’s also a problem with CoP. Plus the cooldown is lower. (40s with the shout trait)

You’d still need a way to actually cleanse them though through PF or F2 or eles. (or revs lol)

It should be fun to try. I’ve never settled on the 3rd slot for zergs and have literally put everything besides spirit weapons, signets, and SY! (where the first 2 are Stand Your Ground and Purging Flames)

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

Save Yourselves change

in Guardian

Posted by: RabbitUp.8294

RabbitUp.8294

Thing is, CoP can also give you resistance, because if you are condi bombed, it’s almost 99% certain you have chill on you.

SY is strictly a support tool, or used in niche solo pve situations. I wouldn’t use it for the resistance alone.

Save Yourselves change

in Guardian

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

SY trained:40 sec cd
CoP untrained:40 sec cd

Sometimes after a SY the guardian died to condi cause the lag prevent it to convert condition.. with resistance we can safely concert condition even with some lag, CoP can give resistance but it’s better to use it just after SY to don’t let your group die (WvW)

Save Yourselves change

in Guardian

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Some reason I always thought it was 60s. Apparently they changed it a while back.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.