Seperate guardian burning from other classes.

in Guardian

Posted by: Sunshine.4680

Sunshine.4680

Guardians should have a separate burn from other classes, they do not have enough condi to compete with the amounts of burns being tossed up. My idea is to have the burning turned into righteous fire. The fire would burn pure blue and stack like bleeds. It could scale on a combination on power and condi. It would allow multiple Guards to stack the burn.

in Guardian

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

Dare to dream sir, dare to dream….

in Guardian

Posted by: urieldhynne.2743

urieldhynne.2743

That should be great, are you game designer? Because Arenanet have a lot of them and they don’t do this, they believe burning is enough condition for “condi guardians builds”. I see a lot of condi guardians, most played profession right now….

But seriously… If they change it, as you said, the guardian’s burning to stack instead of duration, you can STACK IT and cover that condition with sigil and runes (condition on hit/crit), and you can deal decent damage.

I don’t understand arenanet anymore, i don’t know what they want to do with this game. I left my guardian long time ago…

in Guardian

Posted by: Sunshine.4680

Sunshine.4680

That’s why I suggest it, even with my mesmer having close to 1.9k condi damage her burn gets overwritten sometimes by people with less condi, it’s strange and guards normally don’t have enough condi to compete most often. With this change Guardians get a unique burn, one that stacks with other guards and isn’t limited to strictly condi scaling so people could go straight burn with traits etc.

Guardians need something bad.

in Guardian

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

I see a lot of condi guardians, most played profession right now….

Really? In what format of play do these condition guardians exist?

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Guardian

Posted by: urieldhynne.2743

urieldhynne.2743

I see a lot of condi guardians, most played profession right now….

Really? In what format of play do these condition guardians exist?

Seriously?

in Guardian

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

That’s a good idea.
I doubt the devs actually read the guardian subforum, though.
In their videos they don’t look like they care about this class at all.

in Guardian

Posted by: Deathmond.7328

Deathmond.7328

in Guardian

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

the new Amplified Wrath trait makes guardians kind of the king of burning, in a large group you will probably not be able to keep it up…. but welcome to GW2. This is not a Guardian problem alone.

in Guardian

Posted by: MrDark.8632

MrDark.8632

the new Amplified Wrath trait makes guardians kind of the king of burning, in a large group you will probably not be able to keep it up…. but welcome to GW2. This is not a Guardian problem alone.

Pretty much this.

It’s a problem with how conditions are designed.

~ Blue Darkpurr

in Guardian

Posted by: Kasei.8726

Kasei.8726

I’ve always supported this idea, but mine differs slightly. Whenever we apply burning, if the target is already burning, we apply “righteous fire”. And then righteous fire stacks. Now we have two conditions with one stacking in intensity.