Sigil for my Legendary

Sigil for my Legendary

in Guardian

Posted by: Dcollins.6973

Dcollins.6973

I just crafted The Juggernaut and I have to say.. I don’t like the Sigil of Sanctuary in it. IMO, it’s a situational Sigil. I can’t decide when it’ll take effect so it’s not that great.. having it go off when I am fighting a weak monster, then the next a boss.. it’s just not for me.

I’m looking at something like Superior Sigil of Fire, for it’s AoE capabilities.

What’s your opinions?

Lastly, it’ll still be The Juggernaut if I change out the Sigil in it yea?

ArenaNets idea of a legendary is appalling…
Illivatur – Juggernaut – Eternity – Jade Quarry

Sigil for my Legendary

in Guardian

Posted by: Bas.8976

Bas.8976

I use Superior Strength on my hammer, but Fire is also fine for it’s AoE damage boost. And yes, your legendary will still be legendary if you change the sigil (the name won’t even change to “of Strength”; only if u transmute it, then there will be some problems but hopefully Anet will fix this).

Sigil for my Legendary

in Guardian

Posted by: Thz.7569

Thz.7569

Fire is definitely a good choice. I wouldn’t say strength is good but I guess it depends on build. Force is often overlooked and much better than most think.

Sigil for my Legendary

in Guardian

Posted by: roachsrealm.9284

roachsrealm.9284

fire is an excellent choice for pbaoe hammer prot spam. you are up there anyway, might as well crit fireballs off it, right?

Smitten Mittens (The Gothic Embrace [Goth], Fort Aspenwood)

Sigil for my Legendary

in Guardian

Posted by: LuminatX.4291

LuminatX.4291

generosity is the best.

Sigil for my Legendary

in Guardian

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

From both a PvE DPS and WvW perspective Sigil of Rage is mathematically the best.

Sigil for my Legendary

in Guardian

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

From both a PvE DPS and WvW perspective Sigil of Rage is mathematically the best.

Where is this math of which you speak?

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690