Sinister Stats.

Sinister Stats.

in Guardian

Posted by: Jaher Dal.9503

Jaher Dal.9503

I got happy with the release of new stats, so I started working on a full set of Sinister armor to mix and match with my Bezerker, Soldier, and Sentinel stats.
I heard a few people complain about any armor with condition damage due to us not really having anything other than burning (that’s not really a bad thing).
What do you guys think of the Sinister stats?

Sinister Stats.

in Guardian

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

For guardian? It’s garbage. For exactly the same reasons all the others condi set are bad. Sinister is a pve thing mainly, as the selling point of condi pvp builds is the increased survivability, and a sinister condi guard is just as squishy as a zerker. And it deals less damage.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Sinister Stats.

in Guardian

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Only carrion(conquest) and dire(wvw) works. No class can make good use of it it counters the nature of conditions, rampager is far better for on proc effects but not suited for guard. Not even viable in pve due to design.

Can’t believe the community wanted this#waste

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

Sinister Stats.

in Guardian

Posted by: Jaher Dal.9503

Jaher Dal.9503

I have stayed away from condition stats, but was a fan of the first game and the White Mantle, so figured I would make it for the hell of it.

Sinister Stats.

in Guardian

Posted by: Mikau.6920

Mikau.6920

This is good for my Necro. If you know how to play as necro can be good (hybrid). On Mesmer could sorta work I think, on other classes I don’t think viable.

As guardian there is no reason to even try.

Sorry for my english.

Sinister Stats.

in Guardian

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

I wouldn’t go so far as to used Sinister stats on a condition Guardian.