So devs...

So devs...

in Guardian

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

Any future plans or specific direction you guys intend to take with the guardian class? Not that i need to have the details (although i do want them), but i’d be nice to know if there is anything planned in the future for this class.

Like, for example, are there any plans in the future for enhancing the guardian’s ability to hold points in pvp? Or enhancing it’s ability to support party members when cleansing conditions? Or it’s ability to support party members defensively in pve? Or perhaps changing the mechanics on the dragonhunter so there is a higher payoff for skillful play?

Just want to know if I should expect anything.

So devs...

in Guardian

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

More nerfs will be coming.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

So devs...

in Guardian

Posted by: OnizukaBR.8537

OnizukaBR.8537

The actual supports now are the one that can support with they elite expeliazation ( chrono and herald ) and healer ( tempest and druid ). Guardian got DH that is a DPS elite. I think with the next expansion guardian will get a support or a healer elite, so only then we will have better options

So devs...

in Guardian

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

Here’s what we know:

They are working on another expansion, and by extension another Elite Spec.

They are making balance changes for the next quarterly update. Quarterly updates are when big balance changes happen. We know that there are things being changed with Mace, but other than that I can’t think of much else that’s been confirmed. No profession really knows what the plan for the future is, just that it’ll happen in the quarterly updates.

Fishsticks

So devs...

in Guardian

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

4th block on mace. 5 additional unblockable aa for other prof. Be happy.

So devs...

in Guardian

Posted by: Manimarco Devil.1790

Manimarco Devil.1790

Mace auto will now cleave. Guardian is saved!

Battlelord Taeres

So devs...

in Guardian

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

Prob nerf test of faith and true shot even more. Maybe lower the cd of even more useless skills.

So devs...

in Guardian

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

reduce merciful intervention and sanctuary cooldown by 5 seconds.

reduce purification heal by 50%

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

So devs...

in Guardian

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I suggest Pure of Voice should convert 2 conditions into boons not 1. With the current condi bursts that people can do either nerf the condi burst or give support guardian better team condi cleanse. Pure of Voice is a GM trait and as such it should be more than convert 1.

Also Save Yourselves should give the guardian 3 seconds of resistance.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "