Stability and Pull

Stability and Pull

in Guardian

Posted by: Thrumdi.9216

Thrumdi.9216

The wiki says Stability does not clock Pulls, and that this is a bug that has been in the game since October.

Can anyone confirm that this is the case, and that unblocked Pulls are bugs, and not WAI?

Thrumdi, Captain of The Tarnished Coastguard

The ultimate GW2 troll.

Stability and Pull

in Guardian

Posted by: Bullfrog.1324

Bullfrog.1324

I have great success using “Stand Your Ground!” during the Kholer fight to keep the pulls from happening. I also use stability (either “Stand Your Ground!” or Indomitable Courage) to keep Binding Blade or Scorpion Wire from pulling me in WvW or sPvP, so it works in those situations.

I’m not sure if stability has any effect on skills like a mesmer’s Into the Void, as it is seldom used against me, and when it is, I don’t usually think fast enough to pop stability…

I’d rather regret something I’d done than regret doing nothing.
[Profession Synonym] Lexxi [ANGL] – Tarnished Coast

Stability and Pull

in Guardian

Posted by: Thrumdi.9216

Thrumdi.9216

Thank you for the information. I’ll assume then that it is still blocking pulls. I tend to use Hallowed Ground with my Consecration build.

Thrumdi, Captain of The Tarnished Coastguard

The ultimate GW2 troll.

Stability and Pull

in Guardian

Posted by: foofad.5162

foofad.5162

Seconding Stand Your Ground working brilliantly against Kholer. Can pretty much facetank him with impunity.

But that’s a monster – there’s the possibility that it’s different with players. I haven’t really paid much attention in WvW to that specifically but I don’t notice any issues with abilities respecting stability.

Eilir Eirasdottir, Guardian, Tarnished Coast
Painbow.6059: Ignore what anyone else who doesn’t agree with me has said because its wrong.