Staff Changes Incoming

Staff Changes Incoming

in Guardian

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

So I maybe saw some things I shouldn’t have when I peered into the mists and this is what I saw.

Staff changes

Wave of Wrath,
Restored range to 600. Has 2 new auto attack rollover skills. 2 increases targets to 7, damage reduced by 33%. 3 increases targets to 10, damage reduced by 66%.

Orb of Light,
Now tracks along ground and explodes on impact with a surface. This is to eliminate the “stuck” orb bug.

Symbol of Swiftness,
Increased symbol size to 360 and targets to 10. Causes cripple to allies who leave the area.

Empower,
No longer grants might and healing. Now pulses damage, increasing magic find by 25% per pulse. Stacks up to 10 times and lasts for 5 minutes.

Line of Warding,
Removed target limit and increased line width of the ward. No longer causes knockdown. Whenever a foe crosses the ward they take damage.

Can’t wait to try these changes out! Lootstick restored!

Staff Changes Incoming

in Guardian

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

Ummm… what?

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

Staff Changes Incoming

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

LOL, that would be another way to kill the guardian staff, the problem with staff is that ANet acknowledged it as a tag weapon, hence the radios increase to compensate the range change.

still its a nice joke 0 changes aproved…. even that auto atack would be awfull change…

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Staff Changes Incoming

in Guardian

Posted by: momophily.3814

momophily.3814

Are you sure you peered into the mists and not a fever dream or a bong? Sources please…

Staff Changes Incoming

in Guardian

Posted by: LimeSamurai.9140

LimeSamurai.9140

Why would I use a skill that “Causes cripple to allies who leave the area” :/

kittenpost/10

Tudes

Staff Changes Incoming

in Guardian

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Empower,
No longer grants might and healing. Now pulses damage, increasing magic find by 25% per pulse. Stacks up to 10 times and lasts for 5 minutes.

Amazing!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Staff Changes Incoming

in Guardian

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

10/10 kittenpost.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian