Suggest a build to me!

Suggest a build to me!

in Guardian

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

Hi guys! I got my alt Guardian that I like to play on. My primary weapon is the Hammer, don’t think that will change. I am currently messing around with my 2nd weapon set to see what I like (currently scepter+torch).

What would you suggest to me in terms of traits?

NOTE: I DO NOT LIKE SHOUTS. I find them very boring, I know it’s awesome and all in combination with Altruistic Healing, but I like something non traditional. A specc that does not revolve around shouts+altruistic healing.

Cheers!

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

Suggest a build to me!

in Guardian

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

You’re gonna have to give more to go on for suggestions. What sort of thing do you like, pve, pvp, wvw? Do you like to be heavy defense? All out DPS? Both? Support?

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

Suggest a build to me!

in Guardian

Direksone.3867

Ah, well I can let you guys go crazy on it really! All that restricts it is that it’s PvE orientated and I use the Hammer. My Engineer is supporty with heals and some utilities from throwing elixers so if all possible avoid something similar to it (a support healing build). Thanks!

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

Suggest a build to me!

in Guardian

Posted by: Bloodgruve.6038

Bloodgruve.6038

25/15/0/30/0 buffs up your Hammer’s symbol which does good damage and throws Protection. Also kicks up your scepter a bit. You lack condition removal so you’ll need to use skills for it. Writ of the Merciful could be changed up for something else if you need your shouts or Empowering Might. This is more of a DPS build for PvE, not sure how well it would do in WvW/PvP. Crit n Crit Dmg gear would be quite helpful. Support here is in the form of Protection, melee guys in your symbol will be able to stay up close longer and take less damage.

“Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance”

(edited by Bloodgruve.6038)

Suggest a build to me!

in Guardian

Direksone.3867

Is there anything viable that uses consecrations? Quite like them and Meditations.

Also: with suggesting builds, just think about Hammer. I now use Scepter, but my 2nd weapon set isn’t something to think about, it can change to whatever.

Suggest a build to me!

in Guardian

Posted by: Thz.7569

Thz.7569

I can’t think of a good spec for what you’re asking :/ This would be easier if you were a warrior, but saying no to the most useful tools a guardian has is…iono. Perhaps ill edit this post later if I can think of something that isn’t complete garbage and is along your guidelines.

Edit: I decided to throw something together really fast anyway.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fUAQNAS7dlUgSDHHyLEf4ESmCRCBxUoRe01DIKiaIA

Because you don’t want to use shouts, it’s imperative that you utilize the traits I have setup and maintain protection with your hammer auto. If anything, this will at least be fun for ya.

(edited by Thz.7569)