The life of a Guardian (pvp video)

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

So I was bored, and I found some clips from pvp on my hard drive. Most where dps guard, however a few where bunker guard. So I decided to put together a short video of some bunker guard gameplay. Majority of the videos are always dps guard, so I wanted to share something different. People usually don’t upload it because it’s seen has boring or not as fun as dps. I say nay! I find bunker guard very rewarding and also fun to play. All the clips are from soloq, and I generally bounce between 1-50 on the leaderboards, so the people I play against aren’t completely clueless. Nothing too special, just felt like sharing it.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Guardian

Posted by: Michaeas Magister.1589

Michaeas Magister.1589

Wow. That must have been some older footage. I don’t remember seeing a Guardian actually using a Tome in PvP since last year some time.

I know the last time I whipped one out the flame spam in game chat could have set the server on fire! Even after the full heal saved two of the other team members.

Thanks.

It’s as I have always said,
“You can get more results with a kind word and a big stick,
than you can with merely a kind word.”

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

The tome footage was actually pretty recent! I was testing out the new Elite Focus, and seeing if it was more viable now. Even after the patch you don’t see the tomes that much, which is disappointing because they are quite decent now.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Guardian

Posted by: Michaeas Magister.1589

Michaeas Magister.1589

I know. I have tried them in PvE and they do seem to make a difference in some of the nastier battles I have been in.

Was nice to have a choice in Elite skills other than Renewed Focus.

Thanks.

It’s as I have always said,
“You can get more results with a kind word and a big stick,
than you can with merely a kind word.”