To those with multiple Guards

in Guardian

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Im huge on alts, and I have a female human guard and a norn male, whos actually my first character but I never use him. I jus realized how much I like Bladed heavy armor on norn males and I want to use my norn guard again for PVE, usually hes just locked in pvp for dailies. Is there any other good builds out there besides GS/LB zerker? I havent gotten to use my DH as much as id like too

in Guardian

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

I feel you. Ever since HoT came out it seems so pointless to have multiple guardians since build diversity kind of got deleted in every gamemode.

That being said if you want to play something different for the sake of playing something different you could always play sinister condi or play arround with hammer builds in raids.

Attachments:

Bullet Punch

in Guardian

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

I feel you. Ever since HoT came out it seems so pointless to have multiple guardians since build diversity kind of got deleted in every gamemode.

That being said if you want to play something different for the sake of playing something different you could always play sinister condi or play arround with hammer builds in raids.

Yea I’ve got a Sinister set on my human I think I’m gonna do that. Kind of a shame because I have 3 wars and 3 necros each with a completely viable build. Ah well