Triple Med. Guardian need gear advice.

in Guardian

Posted by: Tytannis.2635

Tytannis.2635

Q:

Hello,

Thanks for reading my post. I am currently playing a level 70 triple meditation human guardian. I think that I will probably be spending most of my time playing PvE. So, as I finish up the leveling process, I want to start focusing more on the stats and gear that will allow me to be successful in end game PvE encounters. Initially, I was thinking to go with heavy precision and power since I am using an offensive build, but I think doing that would cause me to be too squishy and die a lot. So, here I am, seeking advice. Thanks in advance!

in Guardian

Posted by: Fredlicious.7523

Fredlicious.7523

Fortunately, there is gear that gives you good Power and Precision without sacrificing all of your defenses: Knight’s! I run a build which I switch back and forth between Tri-Meditation (for solo play) and Altrustic Healing/Shouts (for group play), and Knight’s gear works well with both. It works out especially well since healing-based survivability is improved by Toughness (the less damage you take, the more valuable each point of healing becomes).

in Guardian

Posted by: Tytannis.2635

Tytannis.2635

Thanks for the response. I will check out that gear when I can. One other question, does +healing increase the heals from the meditations? Thanks

in Guardian

Posted by: Uriel.3684

Uriel.3684

Thanks for the response. I will check out that gear when I can. One other question, does +healing increase the heals from the meditations? Thanks

Yes.