True shot hits multiple times BUG?

in Guardian

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

Just got 11k damage from 1 true shot that hit me 3 times after the dh jumped on me with his teleport skill. Is this intended?

True Shot

Charge up energy, creating a powerful attack which pierces through enemies.

Damage: 665 (2.66)?
Pierces
Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
Range: 1,200

^from wiki^

Attachments:

in Guardian

Posted by: Starfall.6425

Starfall.6425

Well the screenshot says something else. It says:

You fought a DH for a prolonged time during which he hit you 3 times with 3 different trueshots and only did 11k.

If it would have been a “Teleport-buggy-3-hit-oneshot” there wouldn’t be 35 ticks of burn.

So this is either a real bad case of trolling or you remembered the fight quite differently than it really happened.

PS: Or you had quite some lag and when your game went back to normal you were dead.

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

(edited by Starfall.6425)

in Guardian

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

This isn’t trolling. I had a long fight and then i suddenly died. I am sure that some other ppl have also experienced this.

This might have something to do with the the piercing property of true shot. The only thing I saw was a guardian who charged his true shot and then he ported and i died.

(edited by The Ace.9105)

in Guardian

Posted by: Starfall.6425

Starfall.6425

You had a long fight against said DH, or someone else?

If it was only the DH (which the screen suggests) then why shouldn’t he have hit you multiple times with the Trueshot? Probably he hit you 2 times with a non-crit and you didn’t notice it and then the third time he crit and you got hit by 7k + JI and then died.

The combat-log would have made that pretty clear, if there would have been 3 Trueshot hit right under each other I would believe it but like this I still just think you didn’t notice the first two hits.

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in Guardian

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Timeline would’ve been better than top skills. Top skills is just skills that did the most damage but Timeline would’ve shown the order in which you were hit and if you saw 3 Trueshots in a row then you would be correct.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in Guardian

Posted by: Indure.5410

Indure.5410

Shield of Wrath + Judges Intervention + True Shot was most likely the burst you saw.

SoW was 4.4k by itself; with a non-crit True Shot for 3.5k you would of noticed an 8k spike out of nowhere.

in Guardian

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

11k from 3 uses of a skill is actually really weak nowadays, IMO.

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

bad screenshot showing how weak TS is , 11k dmg for 3 hits is bad 3.6k average, nice trolling tho.