What Are Top tPvP Guards Running These Days?

in Guardian

Posted by: Domzz.1260

Domzz.1260

Only bunker?

I’m very curious!

in Guardian

Posted by: Chaotic.9742

Chaotic.9742

Mostly bunker yea, some run dps guard (rare though, more prevalent in soloQ).

in Guardian

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Most definitely bunkers. Seems like every team I’ve been on ask if I’m a bunker guard. The issue is that there are more bad dps guards out their that can’t fill the roll than there are good. Or they feel a bunk would be more beneficial, but then they wonder why they’re lacking the dps and getting ninja capped. It really all depends on your team and what yalls strengths are.
There are some really good dps guards out there that I wouldn’t count out.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in Guardian

Posted by: Legacy.7360

Legacy.7360

I’ve been doing pretty well as DPS guard. By no means am I a push over. Can usually hold any point against any opponent. Lately for the couple of weeks, been 90% wins… and really not in any “Organized” TeamPlay. Just some folks who know how to PvP on the friends list.

At the end, yes most do not expect me to be brutal on the dmg till way late into the match. :-)

Guardian <3
Dragon
Platinnum – Zerker Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Ynna.8769

Ynna.8769

One must keep in mind the competitive advantage of Guardians. While they can do a DPS/Roaming role, they are just (A) generally better at bunkering up and (B) generally worse at DPS/Roaming than other professions. The main reason not to bunk as a Guardian is because you have an awesome player in that role and you don’t have enough competent players to fill other roles.

“Come on, hit me!”

in Guardian

Posted by: Slimshot.3251

Slimshot.3251

bunker but some teams are finding they dont really need them because they can just run double mage. since most class’s are constantly improved and guardian do fine in pve they just let them rot. Soon the bunker guardian will simply be obsolete.