What do i do with guardian?

in Guardian

Posted by: States.6387

States.6387

I have no idea what i’m supposed to do with guardian now that everything has been changed with traits.

Does anyone have some advice for traits / abilities / weapon sets that would work well in PVE (fractal / dungeon runs)?

in Guardian

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

PvE, what is this you speak of?

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in Guardian

Posted by: aophts.9862

aophts.9862

It is simple man, you just need to change sword for mace now and maybe focus for torch, but imo, focus is still better, blind works against trashs and for pulling bosses and the shield is always useful.

Check Obal guide.

in Guardian

Posted by: States.6387

States.6387

It is simple man, you just need to change sword for mace now and maybe focus for torch, but imo, focus is still better, blind works against trashs and for pulling bosses and the shield is always useful.

Check Obal guide.

Awesome thanks for the link^^

in Guardian

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

This Guardian guide goes into detail as far weapon and skills explanation as well as potential builds with their respective rotations. Note that as the title of the thread suggests the focus of the builds is for optimal DPS (which is what players strive for in PvE).

For guides specific to dungeons as Fractals, Wethospu has put together a site that breaks down each instance into multiple parts and even goes into detail as to key classes that can excel in those sections. For optimization Wethospu also provides information such as time of day, enemy types, and pug/coordinated strats.