What do you hope ANet changes on Guardian?

in Guardian

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

Really guys, topic to discuss what are your hopes for the future changes
I would hope DPS becomes more viable, like chage #2 skill from Sword to a leap or make either JI or Merciful Intervention ground target, it’s the only think DPS Guardian lacks, way out off battles.

In the Bunker aspect we are already good, we excell there, so why can’t I roam too? Like I’m so close to change to the Warrior because I’m a bit tired of wanting to get the godkitten “love of my life” GS viable with this class that I love so much but most times I end up going to my bunker if i don’t want to lose the game :/

With the Warrior changes I think GS will do much better with them, and if we don’t get any changes to improve the other way to play this class wich is DPS, then I think I’ll quit Guardian, sadly

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

in Guardian

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

- Improved Merciful intervention, very few players actually use this skill.
- Improved Shield #4 and #5, lackluster skills
- Improved Torch #5, shorter casting time?
- Improved Litany of Wrath, this healing skill is useless compared to Shelter
- Cooldown decrease on Healing breeze

(edited by Kraljevo.2801)

in Guardian

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I don’t think adding Another leap (hammer and gs, both have it), or a quicker way to leave combat, will make dps guards “more viable”. It just sounds like you want Guardians to play like the Warrior or Thieve.
I have no issues roaming. In fact, I for one often do a better job roaming than a Thieve or necro, who can’t stay on point or cc people off nodes. Wondering if I can go from Point A to Point B fast enouge, hasn’t crossed my mind as an issue.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in Guardian

Posted by: Tohbais.5714

Tohbais.5714

All i want for Guard is an elite skill that is actually worth something when compared to the other class elite skills. Renew Focus is the only one that is really worth something, and only slightly unless you have a build that is buffing your virtues. The loss of your utilities and the long cast times on the tomes make them hardly viable for far too many situations

in Guardian

mPascoal.4258

I don’t think adding Another leap (hammer and gs, both have it), or a quicker way to leave combat, will make dps guards “more viable”. It just sounds like you want Guardians to play like the Warrior or Thieve.
I have no issues roaming. In fact, I for one often do a better job roaming than a Thieve or necro, who can’t stay on point or cc people off nodes. Wondering if I can go from Point A to Point B fast enouge, hasn’t crossed my mind as an issue.

It would help a lot, why you don’t see any DPS Guardians in top tier teams? It’s not because they can’t burst, but if they need to disengage, either to help or because they are in trouble, they can’t. You either enter and win or you die, and the chances to win outnumbered aren’t very good. It’s not that I want to play like a Warrior or Thief, it’s just what it lacks to be good enough for top tier. Most classes have more than 1 build in top tier, but you don’t see Guardians there beside bunker Guardians, and the play style from the bunker builds we have (2 I think) doesn’t change at all. What changes is just some traits and 1 utility and 1 weapon (focus to shield and 1 shout for 1 concecration)

in Guardian

Posted by: Gahn.8150

Gahn.8150

Only thing we miss is some cripple … that’s it …

Gahn Lonewolf [TDA]
Norn Guardian
Gandara

in Guardian

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

It would help a lot, why you don’t see any DPS Guardians in top tier teams? It’s not because they can’t burst, but if they need to disengage, either to help or because they are in trouble, they can’t. You either enter and win or you die, and the chances to win outnumbered aren’t very good. It’s not that I want to play like a Warrior or Thief, it’s just what it lacks to be good enough for top tier. Most classes have more than 1 build in top tier, but you don’t see Guardians there beside bunker Guardians, and the play style from the bunker builds we have (2 I think) doesn’t change at all. What changes is just some traits and 1 utility and 1 weapon (focus to shield and 1 shout for 1 concecration)

I gotcha, in that aspect I agree. And what Guan said…If we had a 5-7 sec cripple that would help. But would that make some medi guards op though? Some people beat medi ’ s by the simple fact that they can be kited.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

As far as skills go

1: Combine Judge’s Intervention & Merciful Intervention. (if used on an ally make it AOE heal, if used on an enemy make it AOE Burn)

2: Shield of Judgment (Make an AOE centered on the guardian)

3: Cleansing Flame (Cut the cast time in half or even to 1/3, takes way to long to cast now)

4: Zealots Fire (get rid of the increased Cd it causes on zealots flame when used)

5: Symbol of Swiftness & Symbol of Faith (cut the duration of the symbol in half but double the damage & boon applied per pulse. Because standing still for 4 seconds can literally get you killed)

6: Smite (change it into a symbol so it’s effected by traits and is true AOE)

7: Signet of Wrath (change it to give + Precision)

8: Litany of Wrath (make it instant & possibly reduce the Cd to 25 seconds base)

Traits

1: Shattered AEGIS (make it apply confusion)

2: Symbolic exposure (up the duration to 4 seconds base or make it apply 2 stacks per pulse)

3: Zealous Blade (get rid of the healing its pathetic anyway, Just boost the damage bonus to 10%)

4: Revenge of the Fallen (Combine it with Strength of the Fallen in valor, then create something new)

5: Amplified Wrath (move it to radiance, then create something new)

6: Shimmering Defense (Change it so that whenever you blind you also apply confusion 2 stacks for 3 seconds or 1 stack for 5. with a 5 second CD)

7: Inner Fire (change it so that when the guardian applies burning they also gain fury 4 seconds, 12-15 second internal CD)

8: Radiant Retaliation (Make it a base effect for all classes that if they have + condition damage more then 2/5 their power then retaliation will scale off of condition damage instead)

9: Perfect Inscriptions (Make it also give + precision for each signet the guardian has equipped regardless if their used or not. Say +25-30)

10: Glacial Heart (Reduce the CD to 20 seconds & make it effected by two handed mastery)

11: Unscathed Contender (make it give + 8% damage while effected by protection)

12: Purity of Body (boost the effect or make it a base effect. Its laughable)

13: Shielded Mind – Indomitable Courage (combine them, they basically do the same thing anyway. Then create something new to fill the gap)

14: Supreme justice – Permeating Wrath (combine them, make the burn focused on the target then create something new to fill the gap)

(edited by Ragnar the Rock.3174)

in Guardian

Ragnar the Rock.3174

They have stated multiple times that they don’t want the guardian to have a reliable way to get out of combat.
When we get there we either win or die.

That being said another way or 2 to apply cripple would be nice.

Maybe they could apply a nice 3-5 second AOE cripple to the greatsword leap, sword port & a 1-2 second cripple to the hammer blast.

(edited by Ragnar the Rock.3174)

in Guardian

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

I’d be totally happy either EITHER more burst potential (or simpler line-ups) or more reliable soft CC. Doesn’t even need to be both.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Guardian

Posted by: fadeaway.2807

fadeaway.2807

Merge some of the symbol or spirit weapon traits. There are currently too many.

Take a good long think about the permanent light field from hammer and whether it’s actually useful.

Make scepter 2 a symbol.

Improve spirit weapons and signets.

Reduce virtue cool down.

in Guardian

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

Boost basic HP pool to 13-15k, tired of my paladin feeling like a rogue.

Melee guardian is miles behind melee warrior and need to catch up. HP would not matter while playing bunk or support, you stand because of your sustain and would go down just the same to perma poison as you go down now, only take 3 or 4 seconds longer.

That or give force of will another bonus so that it is more than just the stat fix the class needs.

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

(edited by Apolo.5942)

in Guardian

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

I think they’ll hit Kindled Zeal, run a pass on signets and signet related traits, possibly hit torch and shield.

It also has been looking like they’re making some changes based directly on reasonable forum posts, so we might see some QoL changes like RoW while moving, Spirit Weapon tweaks, Mace and Shield changes, etc.

I’m excited, because I like guardians most, but I’m particularly pleased with what they’ve changed so far. They’ve literally improved each play style and/or weapon I’m using on Ranger, Engi, Thief, and War. Skill patches are like christmas to me, and this is one great christmas.

Fishsticks

in Guardian

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

It also has been looking like they’re making some changes based directly on reasonable forum posts, so we might see some QoL changes like RoW while moving, Spirit Weapon tweaks, Mace and Shield changes, etc.

Based on?seenany preview=?

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

in Guardian

Posted by: Ynna.8769

Ynna.8769

We really don’t need to recycle topics to talk about every week.

Anyway, I’d like some traits to be modified to be actually useful and I’d like reliable access to a chill or cripple effect. That’s pretty much all. A couple of extra ways to keep us on top on of an enemy is all I desire.

Although, since we’re rehashing this discussion anyway, a Longbow has been a long-time dream of me.

“Come on, hit me!”

in Guardian

mPascoal.4258

I hope they don’t change Spirit Weapons, I don’t want to anymore AI crap builds in PvP, there are enough already

in Guardian

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

The shield. Currently I’m walking around in the noncombat-zones wielding it, hoping it would someday be good :/

9 Guardians later…

in Guardian

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

When is the update due?

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Guardian

Ragnar the Rock.3174

When is the update due?

Nobody is quite sure yet.

They are previewing 2 classes per week every Friday.

They have done 4 classes so far so maybe in 2-4 weeks.

And if we are lucky they will actually look at allot of the weapons, traits & utility skills that nobody ever wants to use like they have done for the other classes.

But given how long they have let allot of these stay in their current state I’m not going to hold my breath.

in Guardian

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Nobody is quite sure yet.

They are previewing 2 classes per week every Friday.

They have done 4 classes so far so maybe in 2-4 weeks.

And if we are lucky they will actually look at allot of the weapons, traits & utility skills that nobody ever wants to use like they have done for the other classes.

But given how long they have let allot of these stay in their current state I’m not going to hold my breath.

Thanks, im very new to GW2 so i dont really have a reference point yet.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Guardian

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

- Improved Torch #5, shorter casting time?

i would be happy if it cleansed the conditions you have aswell as those of your allies.

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

in Guardian

Posted by: Shanks.2907

Shanks.2907

Maybe they could apply a nice 3-5 second AOE cripple to the greatsword leap, sword port & a 1-2 second cripple to the hammer blast.

That’s a lot like the trait I was thinking of. Something like 5-7s of cripple on movement skills (so basically gs leap, sword port and mighty blow) with a 10-15s cooldown. I think it would help all three weapons greatly. Sword and gs in dps builds, and keeping the target on your symbols for hammer. I’d rather it be a master trait for longer cripples, but adept would be nice for shorter cooldowns.

Maybe add onto focus mastery 4-5(s) of AOE chill on focus skills. Long cooldowns anyways on focus skills so it wouldn’t be too much, and really give some flavor to a plain 20% master trait.

I’d like to see cleansing flame on torch have it’s cast time reduced. Less ticks, not as much damage in all but remove 2 conditions on self. Could make some sw/t sc/f medi builds more viable.

As for mobility, I’ve always been vocal for a 25% movement speed trait. Whether it’s conditional (like for melee weapons, etc) or not is fine. Something like an adept radiance trait for synergy with medi builds. Or as an elite signet’s passive.

And while I’m on the subject of utility signets, they really are lackluster. 3/4 of the passives are just plain stat boosts, with meh actives. Not that I’m expecting an overhaul any time soon, but imho I think the signets are in worst shape than spirit weapons.

in Guardian

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I simply hope I don’t see the words or similiar phrases that state “Guardians are in a good place right now.”

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

in Guardian

mPascoal.4258

That’s a lot like the trait I was thinking of. Something like 5-7s of cripple on movement skills (so basically gs leap, sword port and mighty blow) with a 10-15s cooldown. I think it would help all three weapons greatly. Sword and gs in dps builds, and keeping the target on your symbols for hammer. I’d rather it be a master trait for longer cripples, but adept would be nice for shorter cooldowns.

Maybe add onto focus mastery 4-5(s) of AOE chill on focus skills. Long cooldowns anyways on focus skills so it wouldn’t be too much, and really give some flavor to a plain 20% master trait.

I’d like to see cleansing flame on torch have it’s cast time reduced. Less ticks, not as much damage in all but remove 2 conditions on self. Could make some sw/t sc/f medi builds more viable.

As for mobility, I’ve always been vocal for a 25% movement speed trait. Whether it’s conditional (like for melee weapons, etc) or not is fine. Something like an adept radiance trait for synergy with medi builds. Or as an elite signet’s passive.

And while I’m on the subject of utility signets, they really are lackluster. 3/4 of the passives are just plain stat boosts, with meh actives. Not that I’m expecting an overhaul any time soon, but imho I think the signets are in worst shape than spirit weapons.

^This
A Signet elite could replace Renewed Focus (depending on the active) and with an passive like 25% movement speed increase I think it would be a must for most DPS builds

in Guardian

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Ranger’s Health -I have Never felt tanky on a Guardian. Nor do I feel like I have a lot of character building options because of the low health. Our survivability in dps spec is the lowest in the game.

Improve Spirit Weapons – they are just not that useful and just take away from your build to use.

Revamp our signets to have stronger passive and active benefits like a warrior. Add a movement signet.

These 3 thing would make me very happy.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in Guardian

Posted by: Fashion Mage.3712

Fashion Mage.3712

- Smite (Scepter #2) becoming a symbol.
- Wave of Wrath (Staff #1) doing something supportive.
- Cleansing Flame (Torch #5) getting a range buff and no. of targets buff.
- Merciful Intervention actually targeting the lowest health ally in range.
- Bow of Truth scaling with healing power.
- Scepter Power and Focused Mastery gaining an additional effect each.
- Elite Focus decreasing the cooldown of tome elites (or all elites). Wouldn’t mind it becoming a grandmaster trait if that was what it took to balance it.

Edit: Wouldn’t mind Healing Breeze becoming a consecration or something.

(edited by Fashion Mage.3712)

in Guardian

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

Bullet Punch

in Guardian

Posted by: DeathPanel.8362

DeathPanel.8362

If Anet is ever to change the guardian it’s 90% certain it will be an overall nerf.

in Guardian

Posted by: Deathmond.7328

Deathmond.7328

Do yuo guys understand that all changes already on the table and agreed by the devs team?
So, this topic will be discussion about nothing…

in Guardian

mPascoal.4258

Do yuo guys understand that all changes already on the table and agreed by the devs team?
So, this topic will be discussion about nothing…

???
We are not suggesting here, just discusing what are our hopes has for changes on the class. Look at the title.

in Guardian

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

We all know the spirit weapons and MM will get fixed at some point look at the previously useless turrets maybe just in conquest but that’s where most players hide from the freedom of builds in WWW even duels lol.

Want:
-Amplified Wrath buff
-Kindled Zeal change/move/merge
-Hallowed Ground becomes break stun
-Healing Breeze change
-Shield skills CD reduced

Expect from them
-Permeating Wrath AoE increase
-Orb Wrath becomes a 20% projectile finisher
-Spirit weapons change
-Both tome changes based on SoR/Rampaging Brute changes
-Hammer AA cast time reduced
-Zealot’s Defense trigger Might of the Protector
-Indomitable Courage and Shielded Mind merged into GM trait
-New Master Trait about spirit weapons.

I don’t expect them to personally buff the guard too much since they have the mindset guard must be and shines in group and stationary class=stationary buffs (consecrations,spirit weapons,staff….)

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in Guardian

Posted by: Chicago Jack.5647

Chicago Jack.5647

Shield is actually a good offhand for what its intended use is. It doesn’t need changed. Offhand torch is pretty terrible, but that’s just because guardian condi damage is limited – as it should be. I don’t know what could be done with offhand torch. Ideally I’d like to see the “offensive” weapons of guardians to have the most reliable ways to peel for other players – bar none; not a single class should be able to peel for a person better than a guardian. A reliable way to say to the opposing player, “Hey I’m here, and you’re gonna have to deal with me first.” Hammer is pretty close, but needs more reliable ways to apply its skills. Scepter is pretty dumb and bad. The one saving grace it has is its reliable immobilize to setup some damage – damage setup is where this weapon should be good at. Speed buffs are probably not going to happen to guardian though.

(edited by Chicago Jack.5647)

in Guardian

Ragnar the Rock.3174

Shield is actually a good offhand for what its intended use is. It doesn’t need changed. Offhand torch is pretty terrible, but that’s just because guardian condi damage is limited – as it should be. I don’t know what could be done with offhand torch. Ideally I’d like to see the “offensive” weapons of guardians to have the most reliable ways to peel for other players – bar none; not a single class should be able to peel for a person better than a guardian. A reliable way to say to the opposing player, “Hey I’m here, and you’re gonna have to deal with me first.” Hammer is pretty close, but needs more reliable ways to apply its skills. Scepter is pretty dumb and bad. The one saving grace it has is its reliable immobilize to setup some damage – damage setup is where this weapon should be good at. Speed buffs are probably not going to happen to guardian though.

Shield is decent but could use some quality fixes.
For instance #4 is alright if your playing scepter but because its a wave its bad for melee. Make it an AOE centered on the guardian and it would be great.

1. is also kind of meh because it doesn’t stop ground targeted AOE and it roots you in place.
    Make it something you drop and don’t have to worry about maintaining and it becomes very good.

As for condition damage. They have shown that they want condition damage to be better. The addition of amplified wrath show this. The problem is that burning by itself can’t compete with other classes that can apply 3-5 conditions at once.
If they were to allow guardian to apply a second damaging condition like confusion in low quantities consistently then condition play could be truly viable for guardian.

Agree speed buffs likely should not happen, however some way to apply cripple would be very nice as it would allow guardians to stay on target better.

in Guardian

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Not only for Guardian: make all utilities have half or quarter the duration of their cooldowns, make effects meaningful. I just dislike the ridiculous short effects of 1-2 seconds with 60s (!) CDs.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

in Guardian

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

Buffed Glacial Heart (bye Hydromancy)
Buffed Shield off-hand
Buffed Mace Auto (Hammer Auto buff a bit unrealistic, I know…)
Meta Burn Guard
Buffed Guard mobility through -> Buffed Merciful Intervention (ground target please)
Buffed useless traits -> Build Diversity for Guards

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

(edited by Ralkuth.1456)

in Guardian

Ragnar the Rock.3174

Buffed Glacial Heart (bye Hydromancy)
Buffed Shield off-hand
Buffed Mace Auto (Hammer Auto buff a bit unrealistic, I know…)
Meta Burn Guard
Buffed Guard mobility through -> Buffed Merciful Intervention (ground target please)
Buffed useless traits -> Build Diversity for Guards

Actually changing the hammer auto attack chain is one thing I really wish they would do.

As is most guardians use it because the perma protection is too good to not have. They however hate how slow the last attack is.

If Anet would simply take 1 pulse off of symbol of protection then lower the cast time to 1/2 second (from 1 1/4) then the damage would be pretty much the same protection up time would only lose 1/4 second (still easily have permanent uptime with traits) and the hammer would feel so much faster.

As for mobility buffs, they are unlikely to ever happen. Though it would be nice if you could choose the ally merciful intervention targets.

in Guardian

Posted by: Mara.6782

Mara.6782

Improve spirit weapons and zeal traits. Change Glacial Heart trait to work with every weapon not only hammer.

in Guardian

Posted by: ventusthunder.5067

ventusthunder.5067

Torch and shield changes. I ain’t asking for much. Perhaps a lower number of conditions self-cleansed on torch, and something that actually blocks on shield.

Also, spirit weapon trait locations, if nothing else. Being all spread out across three different trait lines is kinda really annoying.

collector of liquid aurillium

in Guardian

Posted by: Rasp Sabreblade.5421

Rasp Sabreblade.5421

I would really like to see guardians have their own condition type. Remove the burning condition and make it Holy dmg with a blue flame and allow it to stack. This would allow them to scale this type of condition dmg better based off of how the guardian functions and not how every other profession or mob uses it. Then we wouldn’t need to have 2 grandmaster traits to boost CD in the zeal line to boost one of the only forms of CD we have.
The only other thing i would like to see is make some of the utility skills into symbols and actually make some of the traits that deal with symbols more useful. We have a huge amount of traits that say symbols are this or do that, but really how many skills/weapons actually make symbols – 3 or 4.

in Guardian

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Better f1-3 would be good

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in Guardian

Posted by: Malthurius.6870

Malthurius.6870

Scepter Symbol of Wrath actually being a symbol.

Removing the projectiles from whirling wrath and just putting the damage into the whirl itself to make the damage more reliable.

Move the symbol on the hammer auto attack to a slot 2 and make it’s cast time near instant like Greatsword’s symbol, and make the 3rd attack a weaker mighty blow in the auto attack chain.

Either make empower or orb of light on staff cure at least 1 condition.

Cleansing Flame should cure conditions on the guardian as well.

Shield of Judgement should give more protection than it does.

Fix sword wave so that it doesn’t freak out and miss sometimes when attacking objects and sometimes enemies.

Inner fire should activate when you burn other players, not yourself.

And last, but not least…

Remove Kindled Zeal and replace it with something else. Kindled Zeal is completely outclassed by Amplified Wrath in every way; especially since Guardians only have reliable access to burning for damage.

in Guardian

Posted by: Chicago Jack.5647

Chicago Jack.5647

I like the virtues. f1 fits so well with empowering might and provides really good condition pressure for a teamfight – it’s a guaranteed 4 second burn. In a virtues build f2, combined with empowering might, will basically give everyone around you a 5 – 5.5k heal (about the amount of a personal heal) on a 46 second recharge which is great in a pinch. And f3 does a handy job at stopping follow-up damage after a stun to an ally. You see an ally get shield bashed by an axe/shield warrior and your other skills are not in range/on cooldown? Pop that virtue to stop that eviscerate. You need to give your allies some breathing room after they completely ate that Earthshaker? Go ahead and pop it.

in Guardian

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Make Focus 4 more reliable

Pure of Voice removes or has a chance to remove 2 conditions

Make zeal minor 1 give swiftness on a 50% chance on hit type of condition w w/e type of cool down they want to give it

Zeal major slot 1 have a new trait that turns light fields into fire fields

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in Guardian

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

just reduce the focus 4+5cool down, revamp shield and move the greatsword trait from zeal to radiance. I’ll be happy

Tour

in Guardian

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Ahh, I’ve also thought it would be cool if we had an elite spirit weapon skill. Like it’s fast moving, fast pulsing, and has an ability we can press and it automatically doesn’t disappear…

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in Guardian

Posted by: Arnath.2319

Arnath.2319

I would really like to see the LongBow added.

in Guardian

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

All a DPS Guardian needs to enter the meta is improved mobility.
I propose Flashing Blade teleporting without a target needed. This would not only improve field movement, it would provide clutch disengage when getting focused, something sorely needed right now.

We all agree Torch and Shield are going to get some help. Some signet related traits too.

in Guardian

Posted by: Exxcalibur.6203

Exxcalibur.6203

Viable Hammer DPS.

“Skritt, I’m hit!"

in Guardian

Posted by: Exxcalibur.6203

Exxcalibur.6203

I would really like to see the LongBow added.

What? Shocking…even a crossbow for a guardian would be a stretch…

“Skritt, I’m hit!"

in Guardian

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I would love to see a new ranged weapon. At the moment, all it takes to defeat a guardian is to kite it, the guardian can’t do a thing about it. A longbow being added would be fantastic.

Main things I would like to see changed for dps guardian:

• Longbow being added as a ranged weapon.
  • Scepter 1 speed being increased to make scepter a viable ranged weapon in duels
  • Judges Intervention/ Merciful becoming a ground target
  • Focused mind trait gives better fury duration (4 seconds, seriously?)
  • Contemplation of purity giving proper boons for each condition and the boons unable to be stripped for their duration. I cant be the only getting tired of getting all my boons taken off and replaced by conditions.
Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first