What is the New Guardian Zerg build?

in Guardian

Posted by: Tzozef.9841

Tzozef.9841

What is the most optimal build for guards now to support in groups and zergs in wvw?

Gear-
Traits-
Weapons-

In that order

in Guardian

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Still think it’s the same as before patch since guardians didn’t get changed in a huge way.

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Guardian_-_AH_Frontliner

While they show the old traits and such, you can still pretty much copy it as good as you can with the new traits.

For now at least.

(edited by Farzo.8410)

in Guardian

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

0/0/3/3/3

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

in Guardian

Posted by: Asmodal.6489

Asmodal.6489

0/0/3/3/3

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

although they just get better

in Guardian

Posted by: Preacher.9526

Preacher.9526

Shattered Aegis builds

Symbolic Avenger – atleast until they fix it

Honor/valor/virtues – classic meta

Gear… I run soldiers gear with beserker trinkets and weapons.

Blackgate – Bjorn Ironside

in Guardian

Posted by: x indigo x.6981

x indigo x.6981

When I read titles like this asking for THE guardian build I can’t help letting out a sigh …

There are many builds for many roles with many flavours for many contexts. There is no single build to rule them all. What you’re really asking for here without realizing is " what is the best pugging build that will give me bags without me dying in a Zerg and maybe give some support so I’m not the ultimate pug?"

in Guardian

Posted by: creepmatic.9435

creepmatic.9435

When I read titles like this asking for THE guardian build I can’t help letting out a sigh …

There are many builds for many roles with many flavours for many contexts. There is no single build to rule them all. What you’re really asking for here without realizing is " what is the best pugging build that will give me bags without me dying in a Zerg and maybe give some support so I’m not the ultimate pug?"

I don’t think OP was asking for a single build to do all of the type of tasks a guardian can perform in different group settings. He prolly asked for the standard Staff/Hammer AH/Frontline build.

No. Need. To. Hyperventilate.

Here OP http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Guardian_-_AH_Frontliner you can take this as a guide and modify it by your own needs.