What new spells do U want in the big update

in Guardian

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Since Anet is making a big update that will add new spells to the game

what are some ideas for guardian spells you would like to see added to the game?

Do you want new spell “Types” or would you rather have new spells of the old types?

Also what new main hand and off hand weapons would you like to see the guardian get and how would you like them to work?

in Guardian

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Off hand sword my #1 request.

My #2 would be a shout that gives fury, might, and quickness.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

in Guardian

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Low yield tactical nuke would be nice. Something along the lines of a B-61. Call it the Zerg Buster. Animation could be like that of the Smugglers in SWtOR which calls in a air strike…

One can wish, yeah?

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Guardian

Posted by: Brutaly.6257

Brutaly.6257

4th virtue

Crit damage and boo duration swapped places in our trait trees

EM and VP moved to zeal
Symbol traits moved from zeal to honor
OR that all symbols was on the staff.

EDIT
Tactical nuke would be nice as well

in Guardian

Lonewolf Kai.3682

4th virtue

Crit damage and boo duration swapped places in our trait trees

EM and VP moved to zeal
Symbol traits moved from zeal to honor
OR that all symbols was on the staff.

EDIT
Tactical nuke would be nice as well

Boon Duration belongs in Virtues tree since Virtues and Boons are supposed to be part of the the class defining distinction. Anywhere else doesn’t make sense. Regardless, I don’t think this thread is about changing traits, but rather adding new skills and weapons.

I’d also like to add in alternative skillsets for the current weapon skillsets as well, ie. different 1-5’s.

in Guardian

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

off-hand sword/ spirit weapons rework

in Guardian

Posted by: SundayTrash.9562

SundayTrash.9562

Save yourself should apply boon to party, VOJ should passive should apply burning per hit.

in Guardian

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

We’re not getting any buff’s.. accept it…

we’re supposed to take it up the kitten while we kite around 4-6 thirsty Phantasm Messmers, Perplexity Engis’, D/P Thieves and BM Rangers…. and hopefully, waste enough time to where your group (Phantasm Messmers, Perplexity Engis’, D/P Thieves and BM Ranger) can burn them down.

Take it like a man…. cuz apparently that’s what Anet intended for us!!

No lube bro… no lube.

PS [EDIT]: The new meta change has increased my kiting ability 10+. I can target ambient’s like a champ!

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

in Guardian

Posted by: Brutaly.6257

Brutaly.6257

Boon Duration belongs in Virtues tree since Virtues and Boons are supposed to be part of the the class defining distinction. Anywhere else doesn’t make sense. Regardless, I don’t think this thread is about changing traits, but rather adding new skills and weapons.

I’d also like to add in alternative skillsets for the current weapon skillsets as well, ie. different 1-5’s.

With that logic critical damage is class defining for necros, warriors and condition damage for thief and healing for rangers.

Frankly it would make more sense to have boon duration in valor since that tree is mainly about survival, and boons make us survive. It makes no sense to have boon duration in virtues especially since that line isnt that focused on boon to begin with other than boon duration specifically.

Power of the virtuous also make crit damage to fit in virtues tbh. More than in valor at least.

My point is that i dont find guardian to lack that much and we are more in a need of polishing so all lines work and are valid. I couldnt care less for new skills atm hence i posted as i did..

in Guardian

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

1. Enhancement of spirit weapons to make up for Guardian weaknesses (to give them a reason to be used at all)
2. Rework of torch so it doesn’t simply duplicate intrinsic Guardian capabilities
3. Zeal (at least 30) goodness
4. Rework of traits and stats in Virtue line to give parity between active and passive Virtue use

(edited by Obtena.7952)

in Guardian

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

get rid of the slow symbol casting of the hammer auto attack chain3.

auto attack chains should be fast.

the hammer is slow as crap

too slow even if it was intended to be slow. and fix the mighty blow’s inability to hit on uneven ground

oh and if possible, make might blow hit the spot i am on if i didn’t target anyone.

(edited by Zackie.8923)

in Guardian

Posted by: yLoon.5289

yLoon.5289

Double Scepter and Double Shield!

12K AP
Level 54 Bear Rank

in Guardian

Posted by: DoctorNieves.6059

DoctorNieves.6059

Double Scepter and Double Shield!

I want to use axe (want a Frostfang in my guard), remake the shield skills so we can actualy use it a lot, at least the skill #4 so can stun and make the 3rd hit from hammer be faster.

For Skills i would like the idea of Lonewolf about a shout that give us quickness.

For traits maybe we can get the 25% movement speed? Since a lot of us dont want to sacrifice ur rune setup for more movement.

in Guardian

Lonewolf Kai.3682

With that logic critical damage is class defining for necros, warriors and condition damage for thief and healing for rangers.

Frankly it would make more sense to have boon duration in valor since that tree is mainly about survival, and boons make us survive. It makes no sense to have boon duration in virtues especially since that line isnt that focused on boon to begin with other than boon duration specifically.

Power of the virtuous also make crit damage to fit in virtues tbh. More than in valor at least.

My point is that i dont find guardian to lack that much and we are more in a need of polishing so all lines work and are valid. I couldnt care less for new skills atm hence i posted as i did..

What I meant was the way Anet want Guardians to be “strong with boons,” along with their class defining Virtues. The Virtues line is full of boon add-ons. And by using your own logic along with what’s in the Guardian wiki: "…thanks to their virtues and many utility and elite skills which focus on use of boons and active defense and protecting of allies in general. " According to this very statement, virtues and boons go hand and hand. How can they not make the most sense in being in the same line!?

Also, boons are not just for defense only. There are several offensive boons as well, not to mention Virtues 25, which imo should be a lot stronger for such a high investment cost.

If you had no interest in the OP, why did you even bother posting in it?

(edited by Lonewolf Kai.3682)

in Guardian

Amins.3710

Zeal Line:

- Combine Symbolic Exposure and Symbolic Power in Master Tier.
- Replace tier 3 Symbolic Power slot w/ Symbolic Weakness (Symbols pulse Weakness every second).
- Replace Kindled Zeal w/ Symbolic Presence (All symbols pulse Chill every second).
- Shattered Aegis Burns and Weakens nearby Foes (7s).

Guardians are point control. Dont’ stand in our Symbols, that’s our turf, our game.

Amins – Guardian

(edited by Amins.3710)

in Guardian

Posted by: lmaonade.9207

lmaonade.9207

give Guardians “I Will Avenge You!”

seems more fitting on a guardian than a warrior

in Guardian

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

I want that 4 second daze back that thieves keep taking from us ><

in Guardian

Amins.3710

I want that 4 second daze back that thieves keep taking from us ><

Well, clearly they’re only taking 150% of the Daze we get as Asuran Guardians….

I mean, our Dazing abilities are just Dazzling!

Get it, get it.. uh.. did you see what I did there?! I bedazzled you with our amazing dazing!

o.0 I’m on a roll

Amins – Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

I won’t get into traits in this thread as it didn’t seem to be the intention.

If weapons were added:
A Warhorn – CC and speed
An Offhand sword – apply dots and mobility

Skills:
I would like the CD of many of our Consecrations looked at. All CD’s dropped a bit across the board, with a couple exceptions.
Speed Signet
Hellball – Some form of nuke that hits for damage and applies chill to a Necro size group
Blink skill – so you can blink out of trouble – it sucks being stuck in a bad situation and having no recourse at all
Wave of Wrath – an AOE field that buffs yours and allies damage

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

This is really minor, but it’s been bugs me every time I think about it.

Zealot’s Speed- Create a Symbol of Wrath when your health drops below 25%

Why doesn’t it drop the Symbol of Swiftness instead? From what I recall it was swiftness in the beta but they changed it for some unknown reason…

So either change the name or change it back to swiftness.

Like I said it’s really minor, but it’s just annoying when I think about it. :P

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Guardian

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

I want a shout that heals all party members to full. On a 30s cooldown.

in Guardian

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Im pretty sure he meant swiftness, no need to be a sarcastic jerk about it -.-

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Guardian

Posted by: AEFA.9035

AEFA.9035

we’re supposed to take it up the kitten while we kite around 4-6 thirsty Phantasm Messmers, Perplexity Engis’, D/P Thieves and BM Rangers…. and hopefully, waste enough time to where your group (Phantasm Messmers, Perplexity Engis’, D/P Thieves and BM Ranger) can burn them down.

No lube bro… no lube.

PS [EDIT]: The new meta change has increased my kiting ability 10+. I can target ambient’s like a champ!

HAHAHAH!! at this person

Success is my only option, failure is not.

in Guardian

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

No lube bro… no lube.

Amins speaks the truth. We’re not going to get no lube, they’re just going to give every other class a Condi(shaving) so it isn’t so rough, even though I don’t think that’s going to do that much(lol 1 stack off Scepter 2 bleeds on Necro OP). Though no doubt they’ll give Warrior more buffs to outshine us even more.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

in Guardian

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

Speaking from a WvW perspective shouts rule, Meditations and Consecrations are clunky and need work. SYG is a must have and is a shout, consecrations are too limited for a mobile combat system. Shouts move with you and have very low cooldowns, this makes them the goto for just about everyone in WvW.

Maybe in sPvP consecrations and meditations see a lot of use and thats why they havnt had an overhaul. But from a WvW perspective 99.9% of the time a Guardian will be shout based with maybe 1 meditation(judge’s intervention) or 1 consecration(wall of reflection) thrown in.

They need to rework consecrations and meditations to make some of them actually worthwhile. Sanctuary has a 2 minute recast, wtf for? So every 2 mins you can stand in it and get AoE’d to death, or feared out of it and killed, or the stability train will run in and kitten your face. Could make it 20 seconds recast and i still wouldnt slot it in WvW.

And this is the problem with having 2 game types where skills function identical in both. 20 second recast sanctuary in sPvP on a point will cap u points constantly, in WvW it’s pretty much worthless.

Spirit weapons … wtf do these things do?

Hammer auto attack chain …. im still waiting for that 3rd hammer hit to land, far too slow to be worthwhile in a fast action based MMO, it’s like the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Another viable spec other than Healway, if people want to build a more DPS type build they should be able to and be competitive, rocking around with 12-13k hp’s because you actually want to do some damage is insane.

Mobility, mesmers are worse admittedly but they can at least go into stealth to throw off large numbers.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

in Guardian

Posted by: Asur.2510

Asur.2510

Skills:

• A ground targeted version of Judge’s Intervention
  • A Signet Elite skill that is useful for solo play

Weapons:

• An offhand weapon with a Symbol ability
  • Faster swing time on Symbol of Protection (Hammer 1.3)

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention. Please fix Merciful Intervention, you lower the CD on it and nobody still uses it. You know why? Because it’s bad.

This skill teleports you to the closest ally regardless of health. Honestly who thinks this is a good idea? I know you guys said before we don’t want a “healing” class that’s why you can’t select your target. Healing Breeze you can target who you want to heal. So what’s the difference?

However the worst part is, “closest ally regardless of health”. So I’m going to teleport to someone with full hp, and doesn’t even need it. While someone right next to them could die.

So, either make it targetable or have it teleport to the ally with the lowest health. I’d rather see the first idea, but I’d be happy with either one.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Guardian

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

more variety weapon skill for current skill, make us able to switch skill that we like.

like utility

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

in Guardian

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Im pretty sure he meant swiftness, no need to be a sarcastic jerk about it -.-

Seriously!

Honestly, I’d just love to have more access to fury more than anything. I just threw the other two to make it worth a little more. Could even name the skill Judgement’s Wrath or something like that.

in Guardian

Posted by: Linkisdead.9647

Linkisdead.9647

Love the JI to be ground targeted idea.

We could use better mobility either in swiftness access outside of staff or more movement abilities

Rework meditations and consecrations. Outside of Judges I don’t even touch these most of the time.

I would love a bow or warhorn, really any new ranged skills would be great. I’m not talking rifle warrior damage, just something to keep ranged classes in combat.

Just don’t nerf us please or buff warriors even further. Slowly but surely we are becoming less effective compared to other classes and wvw specifically less build diverse.

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

in Guardian

Posted by: Uurik.2934

Uurik.2934

Longbow. 1200 range.

in Guardian

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

If I was to make one change it would be to move Battle Presence to the virtues tree.

Other suggestions

I’d like to see all the symbol traits rolled into 2. And maybe a new GM symbol trait for the Honor Tree that adds either condition removal or regen to symbols and increases thier damage.

I would like to see MF moved down out of grandamster and a new GM trait that when you use a Meditation it heals allies and removes 1 condition from allies.

Move the cd with 2 handed weapons to zeal combine with a 10% damage bonus with 2handed weapons.

Increase the healing from the GS trait that heals and combine with crit from GS has 10% chance to move a condition to a foe Or maybe add torment to a foe… to make a new zeal GM trait.

Radiance also needs love but I have no ideas for it.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in Guardian

Posted by: Sandra Martino.3870

Sandra Martino.3870

(New boon, immunity to slow effects)

Fourth virtue: Passively yields the AH effect, on Active grants the guardian immunity to criples, poisons, slows & immobilizes for 3 seconds. (new boon, so boon duration will affect)

- Remove Altruistic healing and Monks focus
- Zealots blade revamped, grants a flat 10% greatsword damage and a 10% random chance to immobilize the target. (10 second cd)
- Scepter #1 is piercing trough targets and homing.
- Scepter #2 is a symbol.

Got lots more ideas but these few lines alone would open up build diversity + making guardian ranged viable. Congrats, i fixed guardians moot points in less then 5 minuts..

Still Feeling Lucky [PunK] – Gunnars Hold
Recruiting necros & guardians. Whisper ingame.

in Guardian

Posted by: Kentrey.3251

Kentrey.3251

Nice a thread about what we want.

Well i don’t know why everyone is talking about swords, and axes
I think if guards get one choice of weapon we really should be shooting for something longer range.

I mean the scepter? Its decent at best.
I personal want a holy long bow

in Guardian

Posted by: AGGabriel.9230

AGGabriel.9230

fix the scepter skill on 1 move it faster even mesmer staff is faster than ours and it even bounce and dose conditions and its ours only long range weapon

in Guardian

Posted by: Naranek.3467

Naranek.3467

I sincerely hope not. I’ve grown rather fond of my AH guardian, and if devs started messing with her I’d be very put out. Especially since I’m already well on the road to getting my Theodosius staff. Nice Crest of the Magi on there, one or two WvW healing infusions… Staff #3 plus Writ of the Merciful plus Writ of Exaltation is a thing of beauty.

in Guardian

Posted by: ODB.6891

ODB.6891

I sincerely hope not. I’ve grown rather fond of my AH guardian, and if devs started messing with her I’d be very put out. Especially since I’m already well on the road to getting my Theodosius staff. Nice Crest of the Magi on there, one or two WvW healing infusions… Staff #3 plus Writ of the Merciful plus Writ of Exaltation is a thing of beauty.

If they followed a previous poster’s (Sandra Martino.3870) suggestion and made a fourth virtue…and made that be the current effects of AH…that would accomplish two worthwhile things:

1. Increase sustain for offensive guardians (something sorely needed).
2. Free up tankish/low dps guardians to try some new traits and improve their damage output.

No guardian would lose anything in the process…all I see is win in that scenario.

My answer to the OP’s question is a fourth virtue. I also wouldn’t mind more elite choices. A signet elite and a shout elite come to mind. I’m not a fan of elite skills that override my normal weapon skills and/or lock out my utilities. That leaves us with nothing but renewed focus and I don’t like channeling skills.

(edited by ODB.6891)

in Guardian

Posted by: Zeph.5927

Zeph.5927

1. Make Smite on the scepter a freaking symbol already. That skill screams symbol. I wouldn’t really want the damage on it nerfed however to compensate for the fact it gets turned into a symbol, so therefore give it a buff (or condition) on pulse that isn’t so OP that the damage would have to get nerfed in order to compensate. This would also allow our only VIABLE ranged option to benefit from symbol traits. Why it hasn’t been done already is beyond me. Someone at Anet must really hate guardians is all I can say.

2. Another ranged weapon option. Preferably longbow, seeing as how the other ranged weapons in game don’t really fit the guardian lore/playstyle. And yes a longbow would work. We already have the equivalent of our other spirit weapons except the bow, so why not give it to us and finish it out? I want a viable ranged option as guardian….scepter isn’t terrible, but my god it is annoying to deal with at times when ranged is required no matter what.

3. Give us back the lower CD on greatsword symbol. The fact it was nerfed to begin with was a terrible idea and knee jerk reaction by Anet and their endless stupidity on balancing. Lowered the usefulness and effectiveness of GS.

4. Rework the entire Zeal trait line to be viable and useful beyond 10 points in it. The tree that is suppose to be focused around damage, and yet no one hardly ever takes it in damage builds. Something wrong with this picture? I believe so.

5. Give us some kind of permanent speed boost like most other classes have, even if we have to trait for it. I get tired of relying on staff and shouts just to be able to keep up with everyone else’s PASSIVE speed boost. It’s kittening ridiculous and annoying as hell.

6. Better elite skills. Preferably a new one that rewards a solo guardian as opposed to all the group oriented elites we have now (minus Renewed Focus).

7. A fourth (and make sure it’s useful) virtue. I like the idea of a fourth virtue that acts like AH does now. It would make perfect sense to do this, allowing offensive guardians a better way to sustain themselves and tanking guardians a more versatile way of traiting.

(edited by Zeph.5927)

in Guardian

Naranek.3467

If they followed a previous poster’s (Sandra Martino.3870) suggestion and made a fourth virtue…and made that be the current effects of AH…that would accomplish two worthwhile things:

2. Free up tankish/low dps guardians to try some new traits and improve their damage output.

No guardian would lose anything in the process…all I see is win in that scenario.

My answer to the OP’s question is a fourth virtue. I also wouldn’t mind more elite choices. A signet elite and a shout elite come to mind. I’m not a fan of elite skills that override my normal weapon skills and/or lock out my utilities. That leaves us with nothing but renewed focus and I don’t like channeling skills.

I think that taking a Grandmaster ability and making it a basic profession mechanic would make us extremely overpowered. Especially since, as you point out, that would free up slots to pursue a more aggressive role. Much as I would like to have my cake and it, too, I don’t think this is a good idea. Guardian is nowhere near the top of the list of professions requiring a major overhaul (obviously that would be Ranger).

I will admit that a fourth virtue would be an excellent addition. Something with either Stability or Retaliation, maybe. Has the name Fortitude been used for anything yet? Let’s say that with Virtue of Fortitude the passive effect is increased Endurance recharge, and the active grants either of those boons. Dodge-healing becomes more useful.

(edited by Naranek.3467)

in Guardian

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

I would like to have more weapon skills options for each weapon,

for example,
eight different skills available for a twohander, from which you have to chose five.
five different skills for main-hander from which you chose three and four skills for offhand for which you choose two…

of course the skills are matching the type of the weapon, etc.
ah.. dreams dreams..

in Guardian

Naranek.3467

Elite skill ideas:

Wrath of the Martyr. Lose half of max HP for massive blast damage with knockback. Cause fear and/or blind. Gain Stability.

Judgement of Heaven. Targetable AoE, either Symbol or Consecration. Damage + boon stripping, grants Protection and Regeneration to allies.

(edited by Naranek.3467)

in Guardian

Posted by: Bloodgruve.6038

Bloodgruve.6038

I want to dual wield Shields n run DPS with um…

“Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance”

in Guardian

Posted by: Sandra Martino.3870

Sandra Martino.3870

I think that taking a Grandmaster ability and making it a basic profession mechanic would make us extremely overpowered. Especially since, as you point out, that would free up slots to pursue a more aggressive role. Much as I would like to have my cake and it, too, I don’t think this is a good idea. Guardian is nowhere near the top of the list of professions requiring a major overhaul (obviously that would be Ranger).

I will admit that a fourth virtue would be an excellent addition. Something with either Stability or Retaliation, maybe. Has the name Fortitude been used for anything yet? Let’s say that with Virtue of Fortitude the passive effect is increased Endurance recharge, and the active grants either of those boons. Dodge-healing becomes more useful.

Actually i view AH as a basic class mechanic because of our lower health. Everyone says guardians have 8000 less base hp then warriors because of our healing/sustain. Yet we are pidgeonholed into a “mandatory” grandmaster trait in order to get that healing/sustain.

Still Feeling Lucky [PunK] – Gunnars Hold
Recruiting necros & guardians. Whisper ingame.

in Guardian

Posted by: D I V A.6018

D I V A.6018

more variety weapon skill for current skill, make us able to switch skill that we like.

like utility

This is exactly what I want. I want customizable weapon skills. Something like 3 choices for each slot. Force eles to choose 2 atunements..

(edited by D I V A.6018)

in Guardian

Posted by: D I V A.6018

D I V A.6018

I would like to have more weapon skills options for each weapon,

for example,
eight different skills available for a twohander, from which you have to chose five.
five different skills for main-hander from which you chose three and four skills for offhand for which you choose two…

of course the skills are matching the type of the weapon, etc.
ah.. dreams dreams..

You are not alone. I should buy this game a hundred times to upvote your post sir.

(edited by D I V A.6018)

in Guardian

Posted by: jayb.1329

jayb.1329

I’d like to see the shield knockback switched to #4 and have the #5 skill cast a ward so people cant just run inside the bubble

in Guardian

Posted by: Jax.5261

Jax.5261

New Shout
“Sigh, I have to carry AGAIN!”
Effect: You give each of your allies one of your conditions and gain protection, stability, fury, Regeneration and 10 stacks of might for 12 seconds. Breaks stun.
Cooldown: kitten
Range: 600

Although I haven’t lost a soloq match yet, it’s really hard to carry. If you get 4 new/bad/think they’re good/monkey/non-armed/blind/thief players then you can’t carry, your team will definitely have a higher total combined chromosome count than your enemy.
This way you can carry and not worry about the spirit weapon guardians/p-p thieves/rangers-who-are-not-petting-zoo-based-builds/headshot warriors/condi eles/power necros and just win.

Remember guys your new skills have to be viable across the game so things like “Gimme Shield of Absorption that I can move with that enemies cannot enter but as a trait that has a low cooldown and gives the same effect as AH while being ground targetable in the Zeal tree” Yes this would be a cool skill but almost none of the above requests are viable and you’d have to make significant sacrifices to have them implemented.

Not tryin’ to crap on your dreams, just being realistic.

Pee Sssssssssss

in Guardian

Posted by: Danny.3825

Danny.3825

I want the OH Sword!

in Guardian

Posted by: DarkKnightJin.6372

DarkKnightJin.6372

Personally, I’d love to see an AH virtue, because needing to go 30 deep into a tree just to have some decent sustainability is nuts.
It would open up the Guardian to be more aggressive, and protect their allies better by helping to kill the enemy more effectively.

On the weapons front: I’d -love- to see Guardian get Pistol skills. I’d prefer mainhand, so I can pewpew from behind my shield.
Maybe make it apply some mobility conditions, so we can stop everybody and their grandma from running away.

I’d also like to get a signet or trait that improves our movement speed, as listed earlier.
I thought a Guardian is supposed to be near the front lines, soaking up damage so their allies don’t have to. Then why are we one of the few classes that has no passive speed boost?
Think about it for a bit, it doesn’t make any sense.

in Guardian

Posted by: PlayerX.5307

PlayerX.5307

Scepter.

Have our blue balls of death lock on to targets. Homing balls of blue death. This would fix our ball problem from scepter. It would work a lot like Mesmer staff auto. However, it isn’t the biggest problem because it is more likely to hit the closer we are.