Which offensive infusion 4 dungeons?

in Guardian

Posted by: Devik.9852

Devik.9852

Q:

I’m looking for what I should go for my Guardian in fractals Malign, Mighty, or Precise.

I don’t have a lot of gold for everything to be infused so would it be better to increase normal stats or get +5 Agony resistance?

Thanks

(edited by Devik.9852)

in Guardian

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

With the fractal updates coming out, don’t bother just yet until we figure out exactly what anet is changing with agony infusions.

Also those infusions are near worthless for the price they require. Just get normal +5 agony if you need it but again wait until Tuesday when the Fractals patch comes out.

in Guardian

Posted by: Devik.9852

Devik.9852

With the fractal updates coming out, don’t bother just yet until we figure out exactly what anet is changing with agony infusions.

Also those infusions are near worthless for the price they require. Just get normal +5 agony if you need it but again wait until Tuesday when the Fractals patch comes out.

What they posted didn’t state any changes to the infusions themselves but the actual slot and the fact that there will be a special slot just for agony itself – which will drop in fractals. It didn’t say this was going to effect any current infusions bought from vendors unless I missed something.

in Guardian

Posted by: CptAurellian.9537

CptAurellian.9537

Mighty is the best, but VitalSuit already said the most important thing: For their tiny effect, those infusions are ridiculously overpriced.

Warning! This post may contain traces of irony, sarcasm and peanuts.

There is no loyalty without betrayal. -Ann Smiley

in Guardian

Posted by: Painbow.6059

Painbow.6059

it doesn’t matter