in Guardian

Posted by: Wintersnight.3061

Wintersnight.3061

And what specs do they play?

In no particular order:

Mes NA- Kiting DH LB/GS Travelers Air/Fire x2
Moob(s) NA – don’t know if he still plays guard
Tage EU

I find it funny Moob(s) is censored – maybe because of (bs)

Cindy Lou Who, Retired Ranger
Quinn Wintersnight, Guardian

(edited by Wintersnight.3061)

Who are the Top 3 PvP Guards?

in Guardian

Posted by: Ezrael.6859

Ezrael.6859

DH hasn’t had serious PvP representation since launch.
It’s too telegraphed and slow. The main attack has the most obvious cast animation in the game through a 1 second rooted crouch, they might as well make us shout ‘dodge roll’.

Some people like to play it to climb ladders and farm people that stand on point in traps and symbols. Which is apparently the level of player it has been balanced around.

Meanwhile Revenant has been in every team since launch through Condi and Power specs taking up 1 or 2 spots and everything is fine.
While also providing more group boons than a Guardian can.

in Guardian

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Still hilarious how they censored kitten. I immediately knew who you were refering to XD

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in Guardian

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

my nipples. i have 3 of them. they guard my face when im fighting cuz ppl tend to only focus on my 3 nips.

case solved.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Guardian

Posted by: Wintersnight.3061

Wintersnight.3061

DH hasn’t had serious PvP representation since launch.
It’s too telegraphed and slow. The main attack has the most obvious cast animation in the game through a 1 second rooted crouch, they might as well make us shout ‘dodge roll’.

Some people like to play it to climb ladders and farm people that stand on point in traps and symbols. Which is apparently the level of player it has been balanced around.

Meanwhile Revenant has been in every team since launch through Condi and Power specs taking up 1 or 2 spots and everything is fine.
While also providing more group boons than a Guardian can.

I’m sure you’re frustrated Ezrael – Guard is in a tough spot. Hopefully there is some small changes coming today(unnerf Trueshot). Please don’t be a forum stereotype – I was asking a question that was important to me. I would like to get better at Guard and wanted to know who has worked hard at it to become good in this game right now. I am trying to get better at this class – not wallow in the past or worry about what the other class has.

I have seen Mes’s videos and he is not a 4 trap spam Guard and he is very mechanically sound. I was wondering if there are others to watch.

Cindy Lou Who, Retired Ranger
Quinn Wintersnight, Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Lol

/15 characters

RP enthusiast

in Guardian

Posted by: baroi.3264

baroi.3264

From NA that I played versus.

Ementon X
Moob(s)
Naru

in the past I liked the Kensuda gameplay, but i played versus him last month, he is too much outdate in player skill now

who the kitten is Mes?

Subdrop

(edited by baroi.3264)

in Guardian

Posted by: Rigante.2470

Rigante.2470

Is this a trick question? the answer is zero because no one plays them that actually wants to win 250k.

in Guardian

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

Not talking Spvp exclusively, from experience, in duels/fights in no specific order.

Naru is definitely top grade, fought him Guard v Guard pre-HoT in a 1v1 Tourny,

Meridia/VentusThunder – Is top grade Guardian Player next to Naru for me, Minokinz I often pair up with Meri(Just a FYI, they’re WvW players mainly, but do Spvp)

booMs – He competes in tournys, and is generally known as a top tier Guardian, I’ve only ever fought him years ago with a experimental magi Vampire necro back then.

Arken – Great guard player, knows his stuff, and knows how to play well.

That’s about it, though I know I’ve played with a some people on this forum at least once or twice, even seeing them, in a ranked match with me before :P, they’re also pretty good.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

in Guardian

Posted by: The one to Rule.2593

The one to Rule.2593

Moob is an amazing guard, I couldnt even touch him when fighting him last season