Would this build work in WvW?

in Guardian

Posted by: Kam.4092

Kam.4092

in Guardian

Posted by: KayCee.4653

KayCee.4653

Maybe you should say what you are looking to do…

In that build of yours, zerging you’re not really helpful in a zerg v zerg fight… No real stability at all.

Solo’ing or small group fighting maybe, but even then you lack range and healing ability beyond the signets for healing and elite skill. I wouldn’t try that build myself, for other weapons and skills help your survivability and the survivability of fellow roamers too.

in Guardian

Posted by: Kam.4092

Kam.4092

I want to win everything

in Guardian

Posted by: GrahamW.5397

GrahamW.5397

Maybe you should say what you are looking to do…

In that build of yours, zerging you’re not really helpful in a zerg v zerg fight… No real stability at all.

Solo’ing or small group fighting maybe, but even then you lack range and healing ability beyond the signets for healing and elite skill. I wouldn’t try that build myself, for other weapons and skills help your survivability and the survivability of fellow roamers too.

He’s trying to be funny. This isn’t actually a serious post.

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

GrahamW.5397, no one that uses that elite can be taken seriously :}
Funny thing that signet when trait taken the interval wer reduced from 10 to 8, even ANet nerfed that…

Anet logic on guardian …. “nerfs what is not working, or what is mostly useless on combat…”

still:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQJASSl0AhChYjQwSIQTELBElc539nf2Q8iToVA8AJAA-T1RDQBSS9HQqEMK7PoHdAA4BAkFlBjSpHA-w

Still a useless build….

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in Guardian

Posted by: lmaogg.7325

lmaogg.7325

anything works, if u are good.
But seriously this build normally takes 30secs to come up with. You sure you should be spending time playing this game?

in Guardian

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

2.8k armor, 17.7k health, and judge sig. Sufficient defenses for frontline. Brings a variety of cc through hammer, cripple, chill, and signet actives. When your zerg inevitably gives you might, your 800 base condi and vuln stacking will get some decent burn ticks. 5/10 could be effective

Fishsticks