Zealots defense

Zealots defense

in Guardian

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

I don’t know if another invulnerable on a class that already has so many blocks/heals/vigor ect ect ect is prudent. I could see a small AoE bubble that reflects projectiles instead of just the cone.

Zealots defense

in Guardian

Posted by: Noble.2670

Noble.2670

I don’t know if another invulnerable on a class that already has so many blocks/heals/vigor ect ect ect is prudent. I could see a small AoE bubble that reflects projectiles instead of just the cone.

That could work to, the cone is just so easy to get around, as I said it leaves us open to burst

Stupid Seven [sM]
my vids: https://tinyurl.com/sevenddelem

Zealots defense

in Guardian

Posted by: Althalos.6734

Althalos.6734

It would be nice if it was an actual block similar to Shelter and not just absorbtion.

Althalos Dragonclaw – Seafarer’s Rest Guardian – Symbol of Hope
I use ESDF.

Zealots defense

in Guardian

Posted by: Noble.2670

Noble.2670

It would be nice if it was an actual block similar to Shelter and not just absorbtion.

^yes! Even if they raised the CD and implemented something like this I think it would improve the skill, I mean, I don’t want it op, I ain’t for the whole moaning till they buff only the proffesion I play crap xD!, it just feels like there should be more to the skill

Stupid Seven [sM]
my vids: https://tinyurl.com/sevenddelem

Zealots defense

in Guardian

Posted by: Tryble.6819

Tryble.6819

Sword Guardians aren’t the ultra durable Guardians. They’re the opposite of that.

Besides, we don’t have much invuln, really; Shelter and Renewed Virtues, neither of which let you act during the block duration. Hate to be that guy, but Warrior shows us that extreme access to invulnerability is apparently okay.