as a mace/shield guardian, I really wish...

in Guardian

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Cobalt was a mace skin instead of a sword skin.

in Guardian

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

I wish we had more than one decent mace skin to pick from, more Flanged Maces pls

Also Morning Stars would be nice.

(edited by MastaNeenja.1537)

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

More non flashy neon maces and shields skins would be nice.

As mace guardian we dont have much to choose.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in Guardian

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I’d settle for helms that don’t make me look like I’ve got a pot on my head. I understand it is personal taste, but most the helms in game for heavies share way too much similarity. The helm in my opinion is one item that creative art teams can go overboard on in terms of concept designs.

in Guardian

Posted by: Tristam Green.9178

Tristam Green.9178

More non flashy neon maces and shields skins would be nice.

As mace guardian we dont have much to choose.

Agreed. It’s silly that one of the best looking maces we have to pick from is the Krytan Mace.

Treant Reznor (GRD) | Phizixx (ELE) | Peter J Quill (THF) | Ninnymonger (ENG) | Carduus Nox (NEC)

[CERN] When Zergs Collide – Tarnished Coast born n’ bred

in Guardian

Posted by: sazberryftw.3809

sazberryftw.3809

The new champ mace, Shiverstone, is really cool.

| Lithia |

in Guardian

Posted by: Tristam Green.9178

Tristam Green.9178

No lie, that one does look neat. Sadly, I want to stick with a plant theme for my Guardian (I’m a salad). I despise the Warden and Verdant maces, so as of lately, I don’t use Mace as a crappy, crappy compromise.

Treant Reznor (GRD) | Phizixx (ELE) | Peter J Quill (THF) | Ninnymonger (ENG) | Carduus Nox (NEC)

[CERN] When Zergs Collide – Tarnished Coast born n’ bred

in Guardian

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I wish we had more than one decent mace skin to pick from, more Flanged Maces pls

Also Morning Stars would be nice.

This. Very much this. More maces with spikes / blades and less maces that are ornate lumps on the end of a stick.

Also, just because a mace has spikes doesn’t mean the head needs to be teeny tiny to make the spikes look more prominent. Something like the Destroyer Mace has spikes, which is good, but the head of the thing is so tiny that you don’t really buy that there’d be enough weight on it to bludgeon anything.

in Guardian

Posted by: foofad.5162

foofad.5162

I have always been a big fan of the Krytan mace, and the Guild mace is nice too although I wish the haft were longer.

Eilir Eirasdottir, Guardian, Tarnished Coast
Painbow.6059: Ignore what anyone else who doesn’t agree with me has said because its wrong.

in Guardian

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

I tend to run with the HOM mace. I think it looks kinda nice with my Flameseeker. However I would love to see more one handed hammers or other spiked bladed maces. I am not very impressed with most of the current ones. And can we get something better in the legendary slot. The moot is a joke

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Using HoM mace with the new guild shield (Krytan with guild tag on it), wait theres a guild mace or are u talking about Guild Pummeler?

Edit: i might get the AC mace instead

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in Guardian

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Hopefully whenever they get around to adding new Legendary weapons we’ll get an alternative to the jokey Moot. I’d personally like something with a “paladin/holy warrior” look and feel.

I’d settle for helms that don’t make me look like I’ve got a pot on my head.

lol, agreed. I an ornate barbute too much to ask?

in Guardian

Posted by: Istaf.1953

Istaf.1953

I’d settle for helms that don’t make me look like I’ve got a pot on my head. I understand it is personal taste, but most the helms in game for heavies share way too much similarity. The helm in my opinion is one item that creative art teams can go overboard on in terms of concept designs.

To be honest there are very few armors and weapon skins I like in GW2. At least for human. They should really port over some of the GW1 stuff in my opinion. Lots of skins for everything that looked way better in that game than GW2.

[RET] Medicalstaf
Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Guardian

Posted by: Krom.8754

Krom.8754

I grabbed the Jade Mace and Shield skins because I thought there were fantastic. I just wish I liked the playstyle itself more.

in Guardian

Posted by: foofad.5162

foofad.5162

Mace/Shield is more fun as a warrior most of the time It doesn’t help that Protector’s Strike is so buggy.

Eilir Eirasdottir, Guardian, Tarnished Coast
Painbow.6059: Ignore what anyone else who doesn’t agree with me has said because its wrong.

in Guardian

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

The coolest mace in the game imo is the jade skin. I personally use the t3 warden mace