change GS3 to a rush and Ham2 into a smash.

in Guardian

Posted by: RaNoGa.6348

RaNoGa.6348

Making GS3 into a rush like the wars and Ham2 into a smash it will bring back the synergy of being able to use JI with these skills. At the moment Hammer doesn’t feel worth using.
Please s start fixing things properly instead of these half- kitten d ways of doing things.

Feel free to check out my Guardian play at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWc0xVUYkiWwuS8hRkBgMGQ

in Guardian

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

If you’re using Judge’s Intervention during Leap of Faith you’re doing it wrong. Two large gap closers at the same time? And you should see how buggy warrior GS5 is if you want a rush. I’d much rather have its current form.

Mighty Blow could arguably be reverted, as the short leap doesn’t add much other than style or flavor.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in Guardian

Posted by: rajule.8054

rajule.8054

I would prefer they revert the “fix” they made to judges intervention instead of messing with even more abilities to try and make them work with the new incarnation.

back in beta, or maybe even early release mighty blow didn’t have a leap you just smashed where you stood. The problem was it still rooted you during the animation making it clunky as hell.

in Guardian

Posted by: Arken.3725

Arken.3725

GS 2 needs a change more than anything. Requiring you to literally be inside of your target for full damage is not feasible in pvp. Not to mention Whirlwind(warrior) does the same amount that acts as an evasion, mobility and is nearly impossible to avoid due to how fast it is.

in Guardian

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

well if it breaks guardian it is good for their plan : have the mass of guardians rerolling to new toons.
So don’t count on them to repair anything before 1 or 2 years.
We have been given dh … that is pretty telling.
If you want to enjoy the game ..play a profession which is getting lovely attention: revenant in first place