dodge roll healing?

dodge roll healing?

in Guardian

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I was reading some guardian guide and was confused.

He talked about dodge roll heal which give 429 heal per roll in AOE. What does that mean? And where he got the 429 dodge heal from?

Link to Guide:
http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/70142-after-100s-of-hours-my-final-guardian-build/

dodge roll healing?

in Guardian

Posted by: Nextremity.3586

Nextremity.3586

Selfless Daring: The end of your dodge roll heals nearby allies.

As for 429, I’m not exactly sure. Healing power, I guess? Mine heals 332 per dodge.

dodge roll healing?

in Guardian

Posted by: Urthona.3198

Urthona.3198

According to the wiki, the roll heals for 129 + 1 * Healing Power. (Whether that’s up to date, I don’t know.)

30 points in Honor gives 300 healing power, hence 429 healing with no healing gear.

dodge roll healing?

in Guardian

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

With full cleric gear and 0\0\20\30\20, my guardian rolls from +2k healing, even with 4% crit rate, I get enough crits to have a decent uptime on vigor (thanks to aoe weapons and the change to vigor on crit trait),

dodge roll healing?

in Guardian

Posted by: Tomkatt.1684

Tomkatt.1684

Selfless Daring. 15 point skill in honor heals allies (and self) at the end of your dodge roll, and synergizes well with the 5 point honor trait that grants vigor on crit.

The big deal about it is that it benefits 1:1 from healing power (1 healing power == +1 heal to the roll).

dodge roll healing?

in Guardian

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Nov 15; 2012 •Selfless Daring: This trait had an efficiency with healing power that was reserved for healing skills only and has now been reduced to its intended level. Heal scaling has been reduced by 50% in PvP only.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

dodge roll healing?

in Guardian

Posted by: Disastersaurus.3146

Disastersaurus.3146

in SPvP my roll heals for around 770, it’s really nice

dodge roll healing?

in Guardian

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

It’s the only skill that does any decent healing and has any decent return on healing power. I suspect at some point it will get nerfed (not just for PvP). I don’t think a minor trait is supposed to be our primary source of healing. With permanent Vigor you’d have ~2000 heal every 5 seconds…