....hast brought evil upon thy widow

in Guardian

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Played very little of S1’s cancer bunker meta but S2 and S3, I hit Diamond with a 60% win rate which was respectable for pure SoloQ standards. I had little to no issues in the previous divisions. But that Diamond League… that last couple of tiers, brought tears, as it tares the bliss in my heart

I ended S2 & S3 with a 50% ratio, give or take but it wasn’t a spread of wins and losses between the Tiers… it was Tier 7. Every single season, I float in the last two tiers as if I hit a brick wall. Like I found my “division” and matchmaking was content with my position. Now in S4, between Tier6 and Tier 7 alone… I played 30 games and haven’t budged a bit. I’m still in Tier 7. Closes I’ve gotten was of course 1 game away from Legendary.

Wish I could say I was playing badly or that I was burnt out, but S2 & S3 were the exact same. Heck, I even got on an 11 win streak until Tier 6! I haven’t even done that in S2 and S3 in upper Diamond but Tier 7… that God forsaken tier, hast brought evil upon thy window.

Sincerely,

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

(edited by Saiyan.1704)

in Guardian

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

if you cant even get to legendary maybe youre just not as good as you think you are?

Bullet Punch

in Guardian

Saiyan.1704

I’ll get there before the season’s up.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in Guardian

Keksmuffin.1450

just find it kinda funny that sbody so vocal in the pvp community cant reach legendary and the mediocre pve player that i am nowadays reaches legendary with 70-80% winrate :<

Bullet Punch

in Guardian

Posted by: TheNickPrice.8457

TheNickPrice.8457

lol it’s a pretty known thing that main PvPer’s have a harder time getting to leg then fotm pve’ers due to their mmr standing and the twisted way matchmaking works. Your argument Kek is both misinformed and naïve, people with lower mmr play people with lower mmr aka easier to carry through, even once u hit your diamond division you will be playing people of lower mmr in that division where someone who has established a good mmr through their time pvping will play against other people whom have done the same

aka pve player plays in diamond (low mmr)
Saiyan plays in diamond (assumingly relatively decent mmr)

should never actually play in the same match according to how mm works.

so, mediocre pve player or pvp casual actually gets an easier ride then someone whom dedicates their time to pvp.

Edit: I have every pvp title including champ brawler (exception of champ phantom, have always disliked necro play) Legend every season (doesn’t mean much) was r-70 before that silly April patch. Just some background, for future “you’re just noob” comment, judging by your previous posts.

Never engage an enemy more powerful then yourself. If engagement is inevitable, do so on your terms.

(edited by TheNickPrice.8457)

in Guardian

Keksmuffin.1450

Edit: I have every pvp title including champ brawler (exception of champ phantom, have always disliked necro play) Legend every season (doesn’t mean much) was r-70 before that silly April patch. Just some background, for future “you’re just noob” comment, judging by your previous posts.

Cool.

http://play.eslgaming.com/player/8036968/

Attachments:

Bullet Punch

in Guardian

Posted by: TheNickPrice.8457

TheNickPrice.8457

and still no idea of matchmaking works,

cool.

Never engage an enemy more powerful then yourself. If engagement is inevitable, do so on your terms.

in Guardian

Saiyan.1704

Cool.

http://play.eslgaming.com/player/8036968/

This is pure soloQ bro. Not sure what point you’re attempting here. Every single person in that picture consistently played with amongst friends.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

(edited by Saiyan.1704)

in Guardian

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Use traveler runes!!!!

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in Guardian

Saiyan.1704

Use traveler runes!!!!

Lol Mes XD

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in Guardian

Posted by: Starbreaker.6507

Starbreaker.6507

I give you credit for willing to put up with much punishment.

I only needed to hit ruby this season to finish up my back piece and then I just stopped playing. I tried a few matches earlier this week but the game quality was so horrendous I didn’t even have the ambition to try and finish my matches (I know…I know you should always play to the end)

I can’t put my finger on one single problem with sPvP where you could say "a ha, if they fix this PvP would be alright ", but the safeguard system that will make any brain-dead grinder eventually hit Ruby would probably be a good start.