renewed focus should be a stun breaker

in Guardian

Posted by: xDudisx.5914

xDudisx.5914

Renewed focus should be a stun breaker like mist form from ele. Sometimes you are been zerged already used the 3 shouts and cant use the imune because you get stuned. Mist form is not an elite skill , has lower cd and breaks stun…. Opinions about it.

Ouroboro Knight’s [OK]

in Guardian

Posted by: Pazu.8320

Pazu.8320

I’d love to see something more out of RF. I currently use it almost exclusively but it feels kind of underpowered for an elite. Virtue recharge is nice, but it’s mainly an “Oh kitten” button to help you extend a fight. I agree that a stun breaker would be nice, though we already have access to several in our utilities.

Paul Lukische (ele), Pazu Plus One (ranger), Oh The Pazubilities (mes) et al – Sanctum of Rall
Champion Titles: Legionnaire, Genius, Magus, Paragon, Illusionist, Phantom, Shadow, Ritualist
Spectral Legion [SL] is recruiting! spectrallegion.com

in Guardian

Posted by: xDudisx.5914

xDudisx.5914

I’d love to see something more out of RF. I currently use it almost exclusively but it feels kind of underpowered for an elite. Virtue recharge is nice, but it’s mainly an “Oh kitten” button to help you extend a fight. I agree that a stun breaker would be nice, though we already have access to several in our utilities.

Yes if running shout or meditaion we have 2 stun breaker, but ele cantrips has 3 so I dont see a problem for our elite be another stunbreaker

Ouroboro Knight’s [OK]

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I don’t see anything wrong with it being a stun breaker.

Maybe change the Elite Focus trait to: Elite skills last longer and break stuns. In case Anet is worried about it being op. Not like anyone uses that trait anyways…..

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

(edited by Harbinger.8637)

in Guardian

Posted by: Sxalpha.5063

Sxalpha.5063

I reckon they should implement the rune of Lyssa to renewed focus by default + a stun breaker; then it would be worth of an elite. A button that you can pop at any time to remove all condition, gain all boons for 5 seconds, refresh virtues and become invulnerable for 3 seconds would be great.

in Guardian

Posted by: Pazu.8320

Pazu.8320

Yes if running shout or meditaion we have 2 stun breaker, but ele cantrips has 3 so I dont see a problem for our elite be another stunbreaker

We do have 3: “Stand Your Ground,” “Save Yourselves,” and Judge’s Intervention…. I actually almost always have SYG and JI on my bar in WvW but I freaking hate SY because you rarely ever actually draw any conditions so I just feel incredibly selfish when I hit it. But yeah, guardians are supposed to have a frontline staying power that requires stunbreaks. And thematically, I’d think renewing my focus feels more like a stun breaker than just yelling three words.

Paul Lukische (ele), Pazu Plus One (ranger), Oh The Pazubilities (mes) et al – Sanctum of Rall
Champion Titles: Legionnaire, Genius, Magus, Paragon, Illusionist, Phantom, Shadow, Ritualist
Spectral Legion [SL] is recruiting! spectrallegion.com

in Guardian

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

We do have 3: “Stand Your Ground,” “Save Yourselves,” and Judge’s Intervention…. I actually almost always have SYG and JI on my bar in WvW but I freaking hate SY because you rarely ever actually draw any conditions so I just feel incredibly selfish when I hit it. But yeah, guardians are supposed to have a frontline staying power that requires stunbreaks. And thematically, I’d think renewing my focus feels more like a stun breaker than just yelling three words.

we have more than 3, but what he wanted to say is 2 for sthouts and 2 for meditations. Sorry for the correction though

Read It Backwards [BooN]