sPvP - Is there a relevant Cele build?

in Guardian

Posted by: Dristig.9678

Dristig.9678

Q:

I was playing around with a cele build that included Honor. It seemed pretty tanky but I’m not sure it is really worthwhile.

in Guardian

Posted by: x indigo x.6981

x indigo x.6981

I’m curious to this too.. If anyone has had experience with a cele guardian in pvp, i’d love to hear their thoughts on the matter.

generally i’ve noticed people shy away from cele guard considering it subpar because it lacks the might stacking that most cele builds have on other classes.

in Guardian

Posted by: Belarorn.9062

Belarorn.9062

If you run radiance with right handed strength, one handed weapons, and empowering might then you can get decent mightstacking. Not as good as ele or engi but decent. Cele guard is interesting, esp with the burning changes. Personally I run radiance,, honor, valour with shouts and meditations. you could take virtues instead as you get that might on justice and extra condi cleanse.

the fun thing with one handed weapons is that with fury and right hand strength you can turn a 32% crit chance into a 67% crit chance. thats also why I like meditations and shouts for the fury on meditations and Feel my wrath