soloing candidate trials

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

So far I’ve soloed the first three easy enough. T4 looks to give me some trouble.

I’ve done it with my typical 0/30/30/5/5 builds and my 0/15/30/20/5 build. (I say my because it’s setup for my play style). Curious what other people are using to solo it. Yes I know it’s really easy with a group, that’s why I’m doing it solo.

ss of the finish. Only silver, but finished it anyway. Other person (not in the instance) was my gf on her guardian after watching me wvw she made one. So yeah just looking for other people that have soloed, what builds they are using.

edit: Please don’t judge the helm, I got it but the preview wasn’t working right. I thought it would fit him like it does norn. Wow was I mistaken, but hey I earned it so might as well wear it.

Attachments:

(edited by GSSBlunaspike.4153)

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

aww i want to go home and play!!! stuck at work right now. lol.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

GSSBlunaspike.4153

aww i want to go home and play!!! stuck at work right now. lol.

kitten I’m so sorry man. I can’t wait to hear what you guys come up with though. No doubt you will all have some really interesting builds I can’t wait to try.

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

akamon.2769

lol i completely forgot yesterday was tuesday! and i just read the patch this morning after i got to the office. sadfacepanda. loll

will be exciting to try. i hearT4 is pretty darn tough!

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

YEAH, TEAM GNASHBLADE!

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

akamon.2769

YEAH, TEAM GNASHBLADE!

reminds me, i ought to update my sig as well ; ))

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Well I’ve now soloed all four tiers of gnashblades. Going to do kiels next, though I really don’t want to. I don’t like her much.

I went with a 0/30/30/5/5 build for the last run where I did all 4. The addition of rhs made this so much easier because I needed to use a scepter in order to really get the plunderers without agroing everything in creation.

Honestly I feel like this whole thing is really gimmicky, and badly designed. The “chellenge” in groups is based around them having more health. While the challenge in solo is based around “mother of god that’s a metric kitten ton of vets”.

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

akamon.2769

lol, don’t do Kiel’s!!!!!11

yea so i read up a bit (since i can’t play, that’s the next best thing), i figured i’d just use my PvE build, which also has RHS and just use scepter. i have Scepter Power traited too so that should help.

do you know how the gold/silver/bronze mechanic works here? i’m assuming the more you kill, the higher “score” you get? although it seems for completing and getting the achievement, you can get by just killing the plunderers.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

GSSBlunaspike.4153

lol, don’t do Kiel’s!!!!!11

yea so i read up a bit (since i can’t play, that’s the next best thing), i figured i’d just use my PvE build, which also has RHS and just use scepter. i have Scepter Power traited too so that should help.

do you know how the gold/silver/bronze mechanic works here? i’m assuming the more you kill, the higher “score” you get? although it seems for completing and getting the achievement, you can get by just killing the plunderers.

yeah it’s like 25 for silver, and 40 for gold or something like that. I never really bothered with it since the point is to just get the plunderers. I did on the first two because they are really easy to aoe. After that the vets aren’t too hard, but they cc so much it’s hard to kill the plunderers.

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

Yeah I just soloed it also. Full beserker gear + scholar runes. Specced to make scepter stronger.

Main thing is to position yourself in such a way to not pull veterans. I mostly stayed by the eastern spawn and burned down those asap. I got the western spawns as they ran back (mostly). I used the signet of wrath + chains of light, that allowed enough time to kill the adds… even if they were 1ft. away from their spawn.

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

akamon.2769

true true. t-1hr, dinner with the parentals and hopefully i’ll get to try this out. : ))
thanks for the “preview”, GSS. lol

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: Redbullz.3472

Redbullz.3472

I went with a 0/30/30/5/5 build for the last run where I did all 4.

What traits did you pick exactly, which offhand and utilities (meditations i assume?)? Full Berserker? Thanks for all the information you shared

And why 5 in honor? Virtues “Unscathed Contender” should work even better, no? Or is it too hard to not getting hit when standing at your proposed spot?

Is 20/30/20/0/0 also an option? For that 10% extra scepter damage i would happily drop monk’s focus…

I have not tested soloing yet, but if it works without getting aggroed by the veterans it simply seems to be a range dmg DPS race, isn’t it?

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

I’ve done all the tiers for Kiel with 2 my guildmates
and I eventually could do that gnashblade – just for the achievements…

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

What traits did you pick exactly, which offhand and utilities (meditations i assume?)? Full Berserker? Thanks for all the information you shared

And why 5 in honor? Virtues “Unscathed Contender” should work even better, no? Or is it too hard to not getting hit when standing at your proposed spot?

Is 20/30/20/0/0 also an option? For that 10% extra scepter damage i would happily drop monk’s focus…

I have not tested soloing yet, but if it works without getting aggroed by the veterans it simply seems to be a range dmg DPS race, isn’t it?

I ran 20/30/20/0/0 on my kill,

Was able to kill (most of) the adds w/o them moving at all

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

GSSBlunaspike.4153

It’s what I run in wvw, and I was honestly too broke to change my traits. Yeah, I’m that broke. =(

You can keep it at range, but I would go in with sword too. There are a variety of ways to do it solo. The general idea is to completely ignore everything except the plunderer and just go after them.

As the guy above said though, yes the boost scepter would have been great. I have enough now to change traits so I’m going to try that setup because it looks really good.

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: Hemaka.9630

Hemaka.9630

Soloed tiers 1,2,3,4 using 20/30/20/0/0 build (focusing on scepter dmg, criticals and signet mastery). Used signet of bane and signet of wrath too. Full zerker equipment with ruby orbs.
To be honest it was piece of cake Using only scepter and standing behind left plunderers respawn and immobilizing/killing them just when they’ve showed up. Those guys from right/center spawns were usually killed on their “return to base” route. When some veterans from the center of map have aggroed, I just retreated (or used summon mistfire wolf in final seconds of the round) till they lost interest. And those mortar gunners never turned on me even when I was killing their buddies right in front of them
And scepter’s skill #2 is amazing
Good luck guys!

(edited by Hemaka.9630)

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Soloed tiers 1,2,3,4 using 20/30/20/0/0 build (focusing on scepter dmg, criticals and signet mastery). Used signet of bane and signet of wrath too. Full zerker equipment with ruby orbs.
To be honest it was piece of cake Using only scepter and standing behind left plunderers respawn and immobilizing/killing them just when they’ve showed up. Those guys from right/center spawns were usually killed on their “return to base” route. When some veterans from the center of map have aggroed, I just retreated (or used summon mistfire wolf in final seconds of the round) till they lost interest. And those mortar gunners never turned on me even when I was killing their buddies right in front of them
And scepter’s skill #2 is amazing
Good luck guys!

bane works good, so does shelter.

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

GSSBlunaspike.4153

I saw someone claim they soloed with one of the support setups, but no one can provide video/screen shots so you all know how that goes.

I’ve now soloed all 4 tiers on both sides using a few different builds. Something feels way different today. I got agro at one point and they chased me all the way to the start

Attachments:

(edited by GSSBlunaspike.4153)

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: kiba.2768

kiba.2768

soloed all of kiel t1-4 and evon t1-4(did t4 a total of 5 times). didn’t bother swapping my w3 gear out for other gear because i’m too lazy. but it wasn’t too difficult. main thing is knowing when to let the plunderer go so you don’t aggro the vets in the middle and kill them on the way back.

when the second plunderer spawns, if you can’t burst him down right away, 50% is good enough then turn around because the girl plunderer will spawn only a few seconds after the male. burst her down then stand and wait behind the rocks just south of the male plunderer spawn and wait for him to come back.

didn’t even bother changing my offhand from shield either. make liberal use of f1 for extra burn/blind/vuln, bring consumable buffs, bane sig and you should be good to go.

was able to duo t3-4 for a guildie who needed it as well. rifle war with cripple and bola was a nice compliment to our scepter setup

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

GSSBlunaspike.4153

I think what made it so easy for me on t4, when you have 3 plunderers spawning at once, was using signet of wrath + bane signet. Gave me good cc with the scepter. Shield I think would be a good off hand, but I don’t have one so I just kept my focus.

last time was with 20/3010/0/10 using nothing but a scepter. It felt slower than sword/focus but also much safer.

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

If you’re going to do Kiel’s, make sure you destroy the tokens afterward.

:)

I’m going to attempt to solo T4 today. I will probably fail.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: CMF.5461

CMF.5461

I soloed both evon and keil with a support setup 0/15/0/30/25 GS/Staff

I just hung back by the morters in the water and got out to kill the pillagers as they ran back. Letting them run out and get treasure then stopping them with a line of warding before the drop off point eats up a lot of time.

Sometimes I get extra pillagers, and either I have to reset the fight or I can pull it off by ganking them real quick and jumping back in the water or behind some rocks to drop agro.

Fighting smarter, not harder worked for me, and it wasn’t a matter of dps.

As far as screenshots, I finished it..I could screenshot my achievement tab and my build if you REALLY want to see it? But if you are in that much disbelief that someone other than glass cannon can do it then I duno how to help you.

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

GSSBlunaspike.4153

I soloed both evon and keil with a support setup 0/15/0/30/25 GS/Staff

I just hung back by the morters in the water and got out to kill the pillagers as they ran back. Letting them run out and get treasure then stopping them with a line of warding before the drop off point eats up a lot of time.

Sometimes I get extra pillagers, and either I have to reset the fight or I can pull it off by ganking them real quick and jumping back in the water or behind some rocks to drop agro.

Fighting smarter, not harder worked for me, and it wasn’t a matter of dps.

As far as screenshots, I finished it..I could screenshot my achievement tab and my build if you REALLY want to see it? But if you are in that much disbelief that someone other than glass cannon can do it then I duno how to help you.

I think you mistake the point of the screen shots. I could care less if someone lies about doing it solo or not. I provide the builds, and screen shots to give information to other people attempting it also. I don’t think this forum exists to call people out on false claims. It exists (imo) to give information to those seeking it. Screen shots provide a sort of “proof” of one builds abilities to do a certain job. If you don’t provide them, that is fine. It matters very little to me one way or another. However for people that might be interested in trying out that build, well a screen shot can do them a world of good.

Do I think it’s possible to solo as a full support? Well I think that is entirely dependent on personal skill. If someone is skilled enough they can make almost anything work. If someone lacks any skill then the best build in the world will not help them.

If you’re going to do Kiel’s, make sure you destroy the tokens afterward.

:)

I’m going to attempt to solo T4 today. I will probably fail.

Nonsense you will one shot it in all likely hood. It’s pretty easy with a variety of the builds I’ve tried so far. The only hard part is where all three plunderers start spawning at once. That’s a bit annoying. Some people get lucky though and it glitches so that only one plunderer spawns. In which case you can almost /afk through it.

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: Proteus.6320

Proteus.6320

I was able to solo it using hammer/gs (force/force, bloodlust on staff) and a 20/25/0/25/0 build, full zerker weps/armor, zerk/vital ascendent neck/rings, cavalier back, celestial exotic accessories until I get zerk/vital earrings. Lyssa runes; I swap often for a 0/10/30/10/20 build for wvwvw using same gear but PVT wep swap. Any recommendations on another rune set for the dps version?

Hammer 3/4/5 and gs 3/5 combined with wrath/bane signet and JI, with Druid summon sylvari racial for end.

(edited by Proteus.6320)

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: Sebulon.7683

Sebulon.7683

I soloed both with 30/30/0/0/10 build, full berserker with scholar runes. Scepter + Focus & Hammer. Sword + Focus works too, but it’s much more risky, I ended up getting the electric field plus chill combo on me with that, so I quickly switched to Scepter.

Was much harder in a group too!

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

akamon.2769

ahh, finally tried with me wife on her thief. was definitely more challenging than i thought. the mobs were getting kinda ridiculous, lol, so we’re both gonna try again solo for the achieves and then we’ll see if we ever step back in there again haha.

was using scepter and hammer which were extremely useful. also bane signet and signet of wrath. lot of control. might even switch focus on scepter to shield for one more KB.

i’d imagine hydromancy sigils would be useful too. though, probably overkill. but if you already have them on the right weapon sets, why not : ))

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: CptAurellian.9537

CptAurellian.9537

Quite fascinating that soloing this stuff is much more easy than doing it in a group. Did it for Kiel yesterday, Evon follows today.

Warning! This post may contain traces of irony, sarcasm and peanuts.

There is no loyalty without betrayal. -Ann Smiley

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

akamon.2769

hmm, just came up with a build in mind. though it’s solely built for the purpose of the candidate trials and “succeeding”, i.e. getting the achievements. i’ll be testing it over the weekend and if it ends up being even remotely successful, i’ll share it here haha

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

GSSBlunaspike.4153

I’ve seen some posts about the change that was put in. I honestly didn’t even know it existed when I did this with my build so I never took advantage of it. I’m still capable of soling it with the builds I put into the first one. Same everything as the first time.

For those that don’t know apparently there was a glitch where you could stall the first plunderer and the others wouldn’t spawn. Each time I soloed it I had all 3 plunderers spawning on me, so yes it’s still entirely possible to solo.

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: Avistan.3724

Avistan.3724

Is it still possible to complete it after latest patch ? ( more Aetherblade waves spawning )
Tried to do it using 20/30/0/20/0 full zerker build with scepter+torch, no problems with killing plunderers, but couldn’t avoid veterans..

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

akamon.2769

GSS, you were able to do it post patch still right?

i did T4 Kiel the other day pre-patch, and did it more than fine (the build i tried didn’t work though lol) so i just went full DPS to drop the plunderers fast. avoiding the vets weren’t too much of a problem.

i KNEW i shoulda went and got Evon done as well fast. knowing ANet… and they went ahead and fixed whatever people were “tricking” the system into doing,.. and i can’t help but feel they did it overboard. as in they added more waves than intended, even though pre-patch, certain waves just weren’t showing up.

i never got the “bug” that a lot of people described when i did Kiel’s T4 and was still manageable. now though? 2 vets spawn from the get go with incredible aggro range. and others follow me past the water sometimes when i try to leash. so killing plunderers again, no problem, but it’s the vets i have trouble with as well. and since i ignore them, they pile up. so maybe that’s my problem.

GSS or others who’ve done it post-patch, do you guys take down the vets too?

back to the drawing board, might have to retry again. :///

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSS, you were able to do it post patch still right?

i did T4 Kiel the other day pre-patch, and did it more than fine (the build i tried didn’t work though lol) so i just went full DPS to drop the plunderers fast. avoiding the vets weren’t too much of a problem.

i KNEW i shoulda went and got Evon done as well fast. knowing ANet… and they went ahead and fixed whatever people were “tricking” the system into doing,.. and i can’t help but feel they did it overboard. as in they added more waves than intended, even though pre-patch, certain waves just weren’t showing up.

i never got the “bug” that a lot of people described when i did Kiel’s T4 and was still manageable. now though? 2 vets spawn from the get go with incredible aggro range. and others follow me past the water sometimes when i try to leash. so killing plunderers again, no problem, but it’s the vets i have trouble with as well. and since i ignore them, they pile up. so maybe that’s my problem.

GSS or others who’ve done it post-patch, do you guys take down the vets too?

back to the drawing board, might have to retry again. :///

Yes I kill the vets too, that’s pretty much always been my “strategy” was to kill anything that spawns near me. I always ended up with three plunderers going at once, plus the vets. I think you can see it in one of my screen shots.

The annoying thing about Anet is that they are being real jerks about this. They didn’t just “fix” anything, they went for a “oh so you can solo this, fine we will fix that” strategy. You can still solo it, but the frustration level is stupidly high. That and apparently there is still a measure of “luck” which makes no sense to me.

I probably got lucky, I will try again today. GF still needs to get hers done too, she refused to let me solo it for her the other day.

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

akamon.2769

yea exactly doode. let me know how it goes! i was doing them with my wife too. we did them pre-patch together fine. then iw ent and solo-ed Kiel’s no problem (didn’t trigger the bug either so had spawns and 3 going). was challenging but still doable.

i saw the patch notes and i was like “uh oh, i may or may not get the evon achieve now.” tried with wife and it was clearly a lot rougher.

i’m glad i’m not the only one thinking that this was more than just a “fix”. as in, they didn’t just bring it back to how it was intended to work. they upped it because like you said, people were able to do it in a way counter to what they intended. now people can’t solo it as reliably, and i daresay, groups will be having an even HARDER time doing it. (i call it their miss first, over-fix later strategy :///)

and yes, the “luck”. see i saw other people’s videos doing it post-patch and they it’s just as easy. then i compaer what i experienced to what i saw in their vids. most of their spawns were where the treasure was. i had vets spawn where the plunderers spawn. so that’s where they “chill” and so it was basically near impossible for me to lose aggro. if i did, then i’d take too long to get back to the plunderers and with 3 running. lol.

took teh day off of gw2 yesterday lol, so will give it a shot again tonight.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

GSSBlunaspike.4153

yea exactly doode. let me know how it goes! i was doing them with my wife too. we did them pre-patch together fine. then iw ent and solo-ed Kiel’s no problem (didn’t trigger the bug either so had spawns and 3 going). was challenging but still doable.

i saw the patch notes and i was like “uh oh, i may or may not get the evon achieve now.” tried with wife and it was clearly a lot rougher.

i’m glad i’m not the only one thinking that this was more than just a “fix”. as in, they didn’t just bring it back to how it was intended to work. they upped it because like you said, people were able to do it in a way counter to what they intended. now people can’t solo it as reliably, and i daresay, groups will be having an even HARDER time doing it. (i call it their miss first, over-fix later strategy :///)

and yes, the “luck”. see i saw other people’s videos doing it post-patch and they it’s just as easy. then i compaer what i experienced to what i saw in their vids. most of their spawns were where the treasure was. i had vets spawn where the plunderers spawn. so that’s where they “chill” and so it was basically near impossible for me to lose aggro. if i did, then i’d take too long to get back to the plunderers and with 3 running. lol.

took teh day off of gw2 yesterday lol, so will give it a shot again tonight.

Not sure if it’s luck or what, I didn’t get the ss but I had 5 vets camping where the grenadiers were at around 30 seconds on t4. At that point it’s just stupid. It’s moved beyond being difficult content. I enjoy the difficult, and I enjoy the challenge. This is just a b/s way of “fixing” a problem though. They are doing it really lazy by just removing strategy from it and throwing numbers at it. Oh, numbers plus crowd control.

I’m glad I got it, but it’s pretty stupid that people who didn’t get it before will have to deal with this nonsense because some people exploited.

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

akamon.2769

yea. you definitely got lucky there. ; )) i almost feel it dosen’t matter how fast you can kill the plunderers because when you have 5 vets on your, even invulns and blocks and blinds may not be enough to let you lose aggro. ://

don’t want to but sometimes can’t help but feel that way about their “fixes”. there’s hardly ever middleground.

but HEY! another challenge. let me know if you’ll keep doing this and how it goes haha

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

Lol!
I solo’ed T1/2 on both before the ‘fix’, then went off to do other things. Was thinking about going back to solo T3/4, but after reading this, will pass …
I don’t need that level of frustration from a game …

I think this is the worst LS content so far. The Trials instance was a joke before the ‘fix’, now it just sounds like bad content. I hate pvp mini-games and refuse to even try these. So, I will only do the remaining pve achiev’s for each side and be done with it.

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

(edited by bri.2359)

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Lord Trejgon.2809

as for me only thing that need “fix” is mob scaling with party…
If I am taking specially build party to deal massive AoE damage I suppose we should be able nuke all the spawns down on each tier – maybe with little efford at t4 – but instead we cannot because damage that would kill everybody (that could even wipe out semi-zerg in wvw) is less than mosquito for regular spawns…

just after the patch our guild have made some 5 parson parties to make this trials.
party was prepared in the way “we are taking all the spawns in one place and nuke them hell out” first three tiers we have made out this way (with rather bigger efford at tier3). Tier 4 we could not. after many many tries, all ppl in party decided that we will not do it in normall way – spawns was too hard to kill, and also there was big efford with that mortars….
so we decided that we will not aggro any mob. from ragular spawns.
actually we made it only because of camping on the plunderer’s spawn and focusing fire on one mob – on pluderer when was near – and on some mobs that was aggroed accidentally when plunderer was too far.
we finished it in the last second, with 500 of treasures left…..

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Posted by: aeneq.1760

aeneq.1760

Hey I solod them a while back, im a warrior tho but at the time I thought I had to hit the minimum kill goal for silver as well so you can imagine I made it a bit tougher than I needed.

However thats not why i am posting, I was just curious as to wether you felt there was any difference between the two on lvl 4? I just felt that the Evon lvl4 was a lot tougher than Kiel lvl4

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

Lord Trejgon.2809

maybe You have done kiel before “fix” and Evon after it

soloing candidate trials

in Guardian

akamon.2769

i did Kiel before the fix, and Evon after the fix. so that was definitely the case for me lol. however, i have read that others said Kiel was a lot more difficult. i think that does depend on the RNG of the vet spawns, etc etc.

so i finally completed this last night solo. whew! i changed my build up a bit and had abit moer vit, though that wasn’t really necessary in the end. i switched to GS as well and used binding blades for the pull for the plunderer on the far right to give myself a little more room to run as well as perhaps only aggro 1-2 mobs instead of 3-4 which i feel might have worked a bit! WW makes quick work of them as well. i did have to take out a few vets that were just in the way. also when there were 2-3 plunderers running around me, i’d switch targets and drop CC on both of them, group them if i could and take them out together, if not, CC as much whil ekilling one to slow them down as much as possible.

though, i STILL think the biggest game changer was that i got lucky with vet spawns. not nearly as many spawned near the plunder spawns and for some reason, their aggro range didn’t seem AS long the time i got it through.

Also, after reading ANet’s response on the Candidate Trials they said it was meant to be extremely difficult content, will be hard or maybe not even feasible for coordinated groups. it was meant for only a few groups to succeed (i.e. getting gold). so after hearing that, i can see where they’re coming from. so i just wish there hadn’t been this “bug” to start with and that people knew what the trials are about. i am definitely up for a challenge, but i guess it’s just nice to know ahead of time what to expect.

that being said, if there are any Guards that wanna go for Gold, let me know and we can try to set up a time this weekend before the Trials leave. i’d imagine a well coordinated group of us, with a mix of one “anchor” some hybrids and DPS builds may be able to get the job done? lol 50 kills in total. :///

p.s. did anyone ever use the enrivonmental weapons?

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall