some changes improveing guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: soja.5812

soja.5812

Weapon skills:
- Hammer 3th strik from skill nr1 is cway to long
- Shield skill nr4 is not any way useful if put some knockback wave it will be awsome

and Guardian have way to less dmg and hp then warrior

in Guardian

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

/15 quaggans in a park

Attachments:

in Guardian

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

The problem is that what most people expect out the guardian class is a traditional paladin, and what you actually get is a “Not Healer” buffer, a “Not Tank” bunker, and a rogue with plate skin and some healing instead of invisibility.

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

in Guardian

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

Hammer is quite strong even with its slow nature and shield already has one CC – few or none of the off hands I know have CC in both skills.

in Guardian

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Hammer is ok right now. Ya the third strike is longer to cast, but hit for a high number. If you want a weapon quicker, there is the GS and Sword. You want weapon to feel different of each other. Not all attacking at the same speed.

For the shield, I agree that the skill 4 is not that useful. But a second cc isn’t the option.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

in Guardian

Posted by: Black Box.9312

Black Box.9312

Hammer is quite strong even with its slow nature and shield already has one CC – few or none of the off hands I know have CC in both skills.

Engineer shield.

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

Agree that the hammer feels painfully slow.

I have shared numerous ideas on how it could be sped up over the last 2 + years.

The most popular was simply taking 1 pulse of symbol of protection & lowering the cast time of the last AA to 1/2 second.
After that it’s simply a matter of adjusting the damage done by the symbol.

You would still get permanent AOE protection + it would attack a good deal faster (without the swings doing any less damage)

As for the shield. Most people agree it feels very lack luster & it feels very strange that the guardian shield doesn’t even “block” attacks.
There have been a ton of suggestions for fixing it, sadly none have been used.

Frankly at this point however I wouldn’t expect major changes to come to the guardian & I would expect the 20 or so traits that are useless to remain useless.
Unless of course they do a proper expansion & true overhaul of each of the classes.