why are the dragon hunter minors so bad?

in Guardian

Posted by: Skyline Crash.6254

Skyline Crash.6254

defenders dogma sucks because the whole point of DH is to be using your virtues; its kind of pointless to have a trait that only works for justice’s passive

pure of sight sucks because it really only works with staff, scepter, and LB (and hardly for staff since staff auto attack’s range is 600 and pure of sight’s limit is 600)

one of those needs to be a 25% movement speed trait

in Guardian

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

I thought the range for Pure of Sight was 360 but I’m not sure now

9 Guardians later…

in Guardian

Skyline Crash.6254

I thought the range for Pure of Sight was 360 but I’m not sure now

it might be, but regardless, it would still be only utilized (mainly) by those 3 weapons

in Guardian

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

Pure of sight should just be made baseline to the bow, because it’s clrealy meant for the bow. This one does need to be changed/removed.
I enjoy defender’s dogma as it is. Using your shield of courage and keeping your justice active can, with the right traits, trigger aoe burn and cripple for its duration, so there’s some combo potential there.

in Guardian

Skyline Crash.6254

Pure of sight should just be made baseline to the bow, because it’s clrealy meant for the bow. This one does need to be changed/removed.
I enjoy defender’s dogma as it is. Using your shield of courage and keeping your justice active can, with the right traits, trigger aoe burn and cripple for its duration, so there’s some combo potential there.

what about rather than recharging the passive, reduce the CD of virtues every time you block? like 3-5 seconds for justice, 6-10 seconds for resolve, and 9-15 seconds for courage?

in Guardian

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

what about rather than recharging the passive, reduce the CD of virtues every time you block? like 3-5 seconds for justice, 6-10 seconds for resolve, and 9-15 seconds for courage?

That’s actually a really good idea! There was a similar trait on reaper shroud kills reducing the cooldowns by a flat amount.

in Guardian

Posted by: quaniesan.8497

quaniesan.8497

Well because the DH traits are all over the place and lack mutual, if any, meaningful syncs. For other classes, especially engi, you could see the new spec traits blend together really well with other trait line. Our DH line kinda stick out like an odd ball and virtually has little to do with existing lines, and if anything , just the universal VOJ. If you want to main bow, DH is your main line and you would have to pick whichever of the other that hopefully go well with it. But if you are to main melee, DH lacks the reasons to be considered over our other trait lines. So, it’s a one-way relationship, whereas the scrapper trait line actually empowers the other traitlines even if you don’t use the hammer.

If ya no longer see me after this post,
it means THEY got me for " neg criticism in clever disguise".
Know that it has been fun and I love ya all.