https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKY-oCNOAg

So lets resume:
10.4k heal +6 condi clean each 10 seconds
2.6k heal on charge + 6 condi clean each 20 seconds
AoE conditions
On overall good variety of conditions making it a pain to clean
Lot of dodge

Still heavy on mantras
I’ve been testing it for around 4 months and I have lost on a 1v1 encounter/duel only for 3 persons and I do it A LOT.
Everything I say here is WVW wise, I dont play SPVP and this build dont works so well there.
Once again I have a post right before a new update, and I kinda did this on purpose
New update keep things fresh and for sure Ill be testing a new build, so when I post its something I expect will be old for me.

Now scepter will apply torment and illusionary elasticity will finally works, Ill probably drop restorative mantras and some other trait to try IE out. If worth, no idea yet.

On clone death traits will get nerfed, wich is bad, but is not something I would cry for.
What really would hurt, would be no clone generation on deceptive evasion spam to sacrifice your own clones and so apply on clone death effect. lol

Well, was good while it lasted XD

Traits: Can be seen on video.
Weapons: Scepter+Pistol and Staff
Sigils: Sigil of energy + sigil of hydromancy
Armor: Full rampager
Runes: Works with anything… for real, just doesnt matter what runes you get. I have a set with speed ones and a set with torment ones.(Torment may be better for new update)
Trinkets: Ascended Dire (Ascended if possible for the extra precision)
Skills: Mantra of recovery, Mantra of resolve, Mirror Image, decoy, Mistfirewolf/Moa/Mass Invisi

Adrian Faust – Human Mesmer
—-—Art Of Invasion [ART]——-
Gate of Madness

(1v1 WvW) Faust Videos Before Update =(

in Mesmer

Posted by: jenzie.4083

jenzie.4083

Interesting build! I only run Wv3 solo too and I’ve really fallen in love with the 3 mantra trait. I also got a Rampager set I’ve never used, all signs point to this build. Here we go.

in Mesmer

Posted by: jenzie.4083

jenzie.4083

I’ve played it for a while now in Wv3 and sPvP with rabid trinket. It’s great! I’ll stick to this for a while.

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

What scepter do you use? on the vs all classes vid

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus