2 sword ability problems

2 sword ability problems

in Mesmer

Posted by: Untouch.2541

Untouch.2541

1. Blurred Frenzy
The hitbox range is too small, slightly too small. You can swing and miss even if your sword model hits the enemy. Increase it to 160 range.

2. Illusionary Leap
Anyone feel the range is way too low? For a skill you use to get closer to the enemy, the skill requires you to be awfully close to use it.

2 sword ability problems

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lumines.3916

Lumines.3916

All melee attacks in this game are 130, it’s totally fine.

All leaps in this game (Savage Leap, Flashing Blade etc) are all 600. This is a L2P issue.

2 sword ability problems

in Mesmer

Posted by: AsteriskCGY.5931

AsteriskCGY.5931

I’d wish leap would still throw out a clone, so I could move forward or at least have a clone with me.

2 sword ability problems

in Mesmer

Posted by: ToxicToothpick.4396

ToxicToothpick.4396

The difference between other Leaps and Illusionary Leap is that other leaps still propell you forward even if out of range. If out of range for IL, it goes on CD and does nothing at all.
That and other leaps don’t have a cast time.

2 sword ability problems

in Mesmer

Posted by: Temariah.9372

Temariah.9372

Blurred Frenzy is incredible. It makes you completely and utterly invulnerable to all damage except currently existing conditions on your character. This single ability on such a short cooldown gives Mesmers the unique ability to dive, and dive hard. I love it.

Illusionary Leap needs some sort of a tweak, for no other reason than that comparable skill that leap or lunge don’t need a target and don’t fail if they’re out of range. I’m not exactly sure how they would put it on par with other leaping abilities without making it seem really imbalanced or cheap, but right now, it feels very inferior to other leaps.

Temariah Dawnsong – “A new dawn is coming; sieze the day.”
Leader of The Harbingers of Serendipity [LIFE] : Fort Aspenwood

2 sword ability problems

in Mesmer

Posted by: FrozenDream.1590

FrozenDream.1590

the problem i have with the leap is more the illusion which doesnt get to the target in most of the times cause its stuck itself on any environment thing

plz note, that if its a pretty long discussion i may not have read every post,
therefore im sorry if i just posted some outdated stuff
also maybe a similar thread exists already, in that case im sorry for double post.

2 sword ability problems

in Mesmer

Posted by: vutak.3186

vutak.3186

The problems with Illusionary Leap and its failure to spawn actual clones are currently being discussed in the bugged abilities sticky. Join in!