Posted by: Olonnais.4307

Olonnais.4307

Nice changes, thx for the info.

Olomez – The Bullfighters [BuLL]

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Maxzero.4032

Maxzero.4032

Now we wait for any undocumented changes to be discovered.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Spoon.6170

Spoon.6170

I suspect that someone forgot to put the mesmer bug fixes and changes into the patch notes….

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fhaeris.9237

Fhaeris.9237

Mantra’s power cleanse bug on 3rd activation still there.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: glenndevis.8327

glenndevis.8327

It’s stupid.

Some obvious mesmer bugs didn’t get fixed. While multiple other classes had fixes.
No burning nerf, Feel my Wrath still on stupid cooldown.
Well at least we didn’t get nerfed…

Now we wait a day or 2 for some emergency patch coz shatter mesmer does 1% more damage than intended. Lets nerf it by 25%

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vicao.5068

Vicao.5068

probably we will have a whole nerf patch just for us!

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Maxzero.4032

Maxzero.4032

Neither the Scepter nor Duelist traits have been fixed.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: SuinegTsol.1729

SuinegTsol.1729

asking what they did in this two weeks…
if you sent your guys on holiday, which they shure served, DONT BRING OUT FANCY STUFF EVERYONE KNOWS IT WILL NEED SOME WORK ON AFTER!!!

there were so many hopes on this patch and not even a quarter of bugs are fixed, not even talking bout balance…

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Other classes have kittenty bugs too, they “fixed” nades but they are still disabeled Mantras still work as they “should” though. Will see about more fixes “soon TM” :P

You guys should know that they need time for bugfixes – I mean … warden took them 1 year to be fixed and stop their staring contests

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

Just be glad we didn’t get more nerfs because they’re more than likely coming.

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: landhere.8576

landhere.8576

Glad I didn’t preorder the expansion.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Glad I didn’t preorder the expansion.

^^^^

Same

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zera.8907

Zera.8907

There’s always a ninja nerf some where in there……..always.

Blackgate: Zera Mithrandir- Reaper| Zera Targaryen-Mes|Zera Naharis – Ranger|

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

The only 2 professions not mentioned are thief and mesmer. Ready for a full-patch stealth nerf?

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Why are you guys angry?

All the bugs/exploit that benefit you guys are still there with no fix. (Blind shatter go through evade/invulnerable)
All the bugs that benefit rangers got fixed in light speed.
All the bugs that hurt rangers are still there. (Radius missing, missing pet attribute, Healing Spring doesn’t heal pet, natural regen broken)

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

The necro community is raging over the loss of chilling darkness while bemoaning the fact that we weren’t nerfed.

The only thing I really think that needs to be nerfed for mesmer is confounding suggestions buy adding a 10s per target ICD.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: ASP.8093

ASP.8093

No kneejerks. Good.

I can deal with the mantra thing for a few more weeks.

Nemain The Eyeless · [JOY] · Tarnished Coast · http://tcwvw.com

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

I’m surprised there is nothing.

Well, we’ll just have to see what happens in another couple of weeks.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Caelus.7139

Caelus.7139

Follow-up hotfix:
-Included all missing mesmer nerfs.

GW2 has taught me that being a Mesmer is about..
..being a cynical forecaster.
..being a doom-monger….and being a hopeless jinxer.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

All Mesmer’s auto attacks cause instant downing state

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

Why are you guys angry?

All the bugs/exploit that benefit you guys are still there with no fix. (Blind shatter go through evade/invulnerable)
All the bugs that hurt rangers are still there. (Radius missing, missing pet attribute, Healing Spring doesn’t heal pet, natural regen broken)

But there is also some that hurt us like duelist discpine not applying bleed and and there is a couple others too

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Aomine.5012

Why are you guys angry?

But there is also some that hurt us like duelist discpine not applying bleed and and there is a couple others too

Would you rather give-up things like blinding shatter with no ICD + go through evade/invulnerable, than having this discpine thing fixed?

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

Why are you guys angry?

Would you rather give-up things like blinding shatter with no ICD + go through evade/invulnerable, than having this discpine thing fixed?

Didn’t use it much and wasn’t aware of the bug certainly so yeah

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Arshay Duskbrow.1306

No news is good news.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Be careful that they might put in a patch that temporarily disable blinding dissipation just like what they did with grenadier and symbol avenger.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

At least we weren’t nerfed… to our knowledge.

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

wait. no mesmer nerfs?no hidden nerfs? no game breaking bugs? omg, everyone RUN! the world is ending!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

wait. no mesmer nerfs?no hidden nerfs? no game breaking bugs? omg, everyone RUN! the world is ending!

Wait until we find them!

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

Wait whats wrong with the scepter trait? I havent really been using it…

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Attack speed is unaffected.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

Come on guys. You complain about incoming nerfs when we didn’t do anything but ask for nerfs ever since the specialization patch. Of course the shining beacons of our community that asked for those nerfs haven’t commented here yet.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ishbaal.1503

Ishbaal.1503

Why are you guys angry?

currently all blinds are going through evades and invulns(therefore ele,guard,thief,). my guild tested it. so its not a mesmer issue so much a blind issue. but keep harping about how mesmers are the only ones that have OP blind through evade frames but not call out the actual problem please. I understand its a powerful trait and i love using it but lets just make sure to say what the problem is.

Also how would it have a ICD? each shatter has a cd on its own. So you think that a mesmer shouldnt beable to push f1 f2 f3 f4 right in a row to blind 4 times on self only in melee range? to do this they burn all shatter cds for a way smaller payout = less damage,less daze, less invul. So pretty big trade off.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Come on guys. You complain about incoming nerfs when we didn’t do anything but ask for nerfs ever since the specialization patch. Of course the shining beacons of our community that asked for those nerfs haven’t commented here yet.

Mesmers have been nerfed every patch since release and complaining about it. This time we went the opposite route by asking for nerfs and did not receive any.

You should thank us for our masterful reverse psychology.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

Attack speed is unaffected.

Well that sucks. Then again, every profession is having its bugs, so I don’t feel “special” about it either lol

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

MailMail.6534

Oh darling! “The shining beacons of our community” have only asked for a nerf of Confounding Suggestions and PU. And our suggestions on re-balancing those traits have been very well-received. Don’t indulge in conjecture and hyperbole when trying to attack others. It just makes you sound ridiculously bitter.

As a person with the ability to be objective, I don’t think it’s unfair to ask that all professions be balanced. You people attacking mesmer mains for having that mentality need to take a breather.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

Not to mention that since there is a near-consensus on our class “op”-itude, we will get nerfed, so I’d rather we suggest the “right” nerfs (to avoid chaotic dampening and MtD-style butchery).

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: blitzkrieg.2451

blitzkrieg.2451

Mesmers will definitely be nerfed somehow, the question is will it be damage or survivability.

Tanbin – Ranger / Thief / Ele
Maguuma

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: denis.9487

denis.9487

What needs to be nerfed is the stat transfer to gear from trait lines before a look at classes is even entertained……I am hoping anyways.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: tobascodagama.2961

tobascodagama.2961

Mesmers will definitely be nerfed somehow, the question is will it be damage or survivability.

My guess: They’ll nerf survivability and utility. Then other classes will still kitten about how OP we are when a power build blows its Mind Wrack load and 25-0s them.

Amberley Avalen – Charr Mesmer
Tanya Larina – Human Thief
Finchy Whyte – Sylvari Ranger

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Aomine.5012

Mesmers have been nerfed every patch since release and complaining about it. This time we went the opposite route by asking for nerfs and did not receive any.

Funny thing is even after those unimportant nerfs, they’re still the strongest, or 2nd strongest classes in the entire game right now, able to burst down anyone without them able to retaliate or survive, while have good survivability through blind, invulnerable, evade, stealth and teleport. (Ik you guys have those even before the patch, but point is you got it free now. 24 cd 1200 range blink, 6~10 secs stealth, IP baseline so free blind and free invulnerable, Confounding Suggestion infinite and instant lock-down, all in one build)

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

Posted by: denis.9487

denis.9487

Have you played or played against ele, guard, ranger, necro, actually all classes. They all are doing really well after patch. The damage is high for them all hence the stat transfer I hope gets looked at.

7.7. Mesmer Patch Notes

in Mesmer

MailMail.6534

Funny thing is even after those unimportant nerfs… -snip-

appears out of a bursting cloud of smoke like Team Rocket STOP RIGHT THERE!! I can’t even read your post past that sentence.

The maim nerf was knee-jerk. It was the first time since launch that Mesmer was able to condition burst. Now that playstyle is no more. The Healing Prism “re-balancing” is a nerf in my eyes, because 10s is just too long of an ICD despite its buffed healing power. Instead of actually fixing the problem with Vampiric Aura, they simply nerfed the skill to not have much of an impact at all.

Overall, these nerfs are important because it simply reinforces the same play style Mesmer has always had (power shatter burst). Instead, they continue to limit our options to go condition or support-based. This is not to say we’re in a bad place, because obviously we’re a top tier profession now, but it is worth saying that they are completely nerfing the wrong things on Mesmer and unnecessarily reducing build diversity.