A mesmer blog with guides

in Mesmer

Posted by: djones.4751

djones.4751

Hey there folks. I am the author and runner of a Mesmer Blog that’s in the process of writing up guides for all the aspects of mesmers. There are already some great resources out there in the form of videos and for sPvP but I’m trying to accomodate all styles of play as I believe any weapon and trait setup can work, it just needs to be supported.

I’ve played one Mesmer through to completion and am actually working on a second right now I love them that much but long story short if you have any questions, lay them on me. I’ve played an awful lot of mesmer with a LOT of different build setups and done a lot of the content.

Dren Therasi
www.mesmermesmerised.com

Dren Therasi, Fissure of Woe EU, author and theorycrafter of www.mesmermesmerised.com

(edited by djones.4751)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Halfcentaur.9706

Halfcentaur.9706

clicked on Mesmer WvWvW. Nothing was found.

That was stupid of me.

in Mesmer

djones.4751

There’s a lot of work still to do, of course. We’re still in the early days of the game and guides are still being worked on.

There is also a compounded issue that right now I’m avoiding writing about WvW and Mesmers due to the numerous exploits floating around. Absolutely no desire to talk about them or get into discussions about why I wouldn’t include them.

Dren Therasi, Fissure of Woe EU, author and theorycrafter of www.mesmermesmerised.com

in Mesmer

Posted by: Bluebird.1890

Bluebird.1890

This is a great site. I love some of your tips on skill usage. IE: I didn’t know time warp made your AOES trigger twice as fast.

in Mesmer

djones.4751

Glad to help, and yeah. Quickness is an incredible Boon when applied, Just imagine what would happen if you put 21 mesmers together…

More posts will be coming soon, of course although I’ll be informed somewhat on people want. So if there’s a particular guide you’re after. Jot it down in the comments.