A proud achievement!

A proud achievement!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Majora.6028

Majora.6028

I know most of you won’t care, but this is for people who are having trouble with Mesmer, being hard to level and all, and a bit for me (I’m pretty excited!) but I have something, I think, is awesome to share!

I just solo’d my first champion! I didn’t even get put in the down state, or even get more than half my health taken away!

I was exploring the Brisban Wildlands and stumbled upon a section I’d never seen before, I ended up exploring it a bit more and started a quest to summon some ghost champion. I thought for sure I’d be taken down, but thought I’d get it the ’ol try anyways. To my surprise, I ended up taking him down by myself!

A proud achievement!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

Grats! That’s the spirit, the Mesmer will only get better as further you climb on the level scale.
Soloing champions is for sure a very satisfying thing. Keep going, and the game will reward you.

Good luck!

A proud achievement!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF…

A proud achievement!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Turbo Whale.1738

Turbo Whale.1738

Cool. Personally, I feel like Mesmers may be the best class to solo champs with just because of how slow they attack and how often we poop clones.

A proud achievement!

in Mesmer

Posted by: ForAce.1943

ForAce.1943

Killing champion is very satisfying.
I think mesmer was created for fight like this. Clones are great for distracting. Now. Trait what give You Vigor. So You alwasy can make dodge.

BTW. GZ

http://www.gw2info.pl – All informations about Guild Wars 2 in one place. In polish.

A proud achievement!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Grats! Always awesome to share a proud moment with someone

Now. Trait what give You Vigor. So You alwasy can make dodge.

So true. I just switch over to 10 pts in Inspiration for Vigor on shatters. If you take Illusionary Persona as well, vigor is up 100% of the time. The extra dodges are SO worthwhile.

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

A proud achievement!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

To easily (but still slowly) solo champions, i find that if you have Deceptive evasion + crippling dissipation, you can simply kite them forever till they drop dead

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

A proud achievement!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Congrats! Champions can be tough since so much of clothy survivability comes from CC that doesn’t work on them, lol.

A proud achievement!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Spiderwick.1879

Spiderwick.1879

Nice job! I did the same, that quest line and the champion. You have to keep in mind, that’s done at lower levels, with poor gear and much less traits to play with.

Its was really fun to take him down, I rememeber. Thumbs up! Never knew I’ll like to play a Mesmer.

A proud achievement!

in Mesmer

Posted by: sportman.7329

sportman.7329

post video or it never happend