Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Windwalker.7421

Windwalker.7421

The attached SS speaks for itself.

- Unlucky steal 2.5k (NP)
- C&D over 6k (OUCH!)
- into an over 11k BS

All that was near instant. Then came a 10k Heart Seeker at the end just to add insult to injury.

I’m so glad we got MtD nerfed! It was obviously OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

Attachments:

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

- C&D over 6k (OUCH!)
- into an over 11k BS

All that was near instant. Then came a 10k Heart Seeker at the end just to add insult to injury.

Did you dodge any skill?

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

- C&D over 6k (OUCH!)
- into an over 11k BS

Did you dodge any skill?

Tell me how you dodge instant steal possibly out of stealth and backstab completly out of stealth? The only skill he could have dodge was CnD. Of course you can always do a lucky random dodge…

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Thief could have taken Hidden thief trait, stolen straight into backstab followed by a 10k HS with Fire and Air sigil procs. More efficient and can be done at 1200 range. Could even have used blinding powder to get in range where you couldn’t see them and it offers no counter play.

Oh sorry I forgot, claiming mesmer stealth blows stuff up and offers -100 counter play easy mode is flavour of the month. Suck it up and L2P PU mesmer [insert general PvP false, biased and wrong smack talk].

P.S. Sarcasm alert in the 2nd paragraph.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Did you dodge any skill?

That applies equally to MtD application, so that’s not a sensible argument in the comparison.
Even though, ofc, class-to-class comparisons are bogus to begin with.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Phent.9350

Phent.9350

10k HS What year is it?

[None] mesmer/ele/engi/thief/necro

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Did you dodge any skill?

That applies equally to MtD application, so that’s not a sensible argument in the comparison.
Even though, ofc, class-to-class comparisons are bogus to begin with.

Yep.

“Oh no, MtD is overpowered!” – nevermind the dozens of ways of avoiding shatter bursts (dodging, evading, blocking, invuln) that every class has plenty of access to, and nevermind condition cleanse totally negating the damage – again that anyone sensible will always take with them.

Yes I am going to harp on about this nonsensical nerf to MtD in every thread until it is reverted. If that takes 6 months for Anet to realise how ridiculous this nerf was, then I’ll just keep going on about it.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

This thread is kinda nice for looking at the comparison of old condition damage and new.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3b2n3z/new_condition_damage_evens_out_at_700_base_stat/

So don’t forget, not only was MtD nerfed but torment was nerfed too especially as you can only get 1200 condition damage stats in PvP and more has to come from traits. Have a nice day =D

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: data.4093

data.4093

- C&D over 6k (OUCH!)
- into an over 11k BS

Did you dodge any skill?

You won’t dodge a thief if they use basi venom. The whole point of d/d thief is to teleport with CnD then backstab to kill the person instantly. If someone manages to survive the BS then panic strike should ensure you won’t be going anywhere. This build was actually less powerful in the “old days” as it didn’t have access to so many multipliers and extra traits.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: velhavn.7694

velhavn.7694

“Oh no, MtD is overpowered!” – nevermind the dozens of ways of avoiding shatter bursts (dodging, evading, blocking, invuln) that every class has plenty of access to, and nevermind condition cleanse totally negating the damage – again that anyone sensible will always take with them.

“oh no, skill A is super OP one hit kill skill " nevermind the dozens of ways of avoiding skill A (dodging, evading, blocking, invuln) that every class has plenty of access to,

(edited by velhavn.7694)

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Yep, and yet there are people calling themselves Mesmer players in this forum who are begging for us to be nerfed even more, as if Mesmer balance existed in a vacuum and doesn’t have to compete with all the other heavily buffed professions, including Thief.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

- C&D over 6k (OUCH!)
- into an over 11k BS

Did you dodge any skill?

Tell me how you dodge instant steal possibly out of stealth and backstab completly out of stealth? The only skill he could have dodge was CnD. Of course you can always do a lucky random dodge…

When a thief goes into stealth, you should almost always know that they will follow up with a back stab/steal/cnd, etc. Positioning yourself or baiting that out into a dodge/blurred frenzy is what most people should be doing.

Against thieves, it’s a proactive game play approach, not so much reactive.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: data.4093

data.4093

When a thief goes into stealth, you should almost always know that they will follow up with a back stab/steal/cnd, etc. Positioning yourself or baiting that out into a dodge/blurred frenzy is what most people should be doing.

A thief drops into stealth? Right now guards/mesmers/thieves can 1 shot from 1200 range. If thief stealths before you see him or have several seconds to react(assuming you’ve got the cooldowns), it’s all over. And not just them, engis wave their arm and 13 bombs hit you at once. It all sucks.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Caelus.7139

Caelus.7139

- C&D over 6k (OUCH!)
- into an over 11k BS

Did you dodge any skill?

Yea cause you can totally guess when they will hit. Everytime you dodge or blurred frenzy, it would totally juke a good thief with no fail and not make them think “oh I’m just gonna wait for him to do his dodges and invulns and won’t do a stun steal>consume plasma, blind or stealth immob before I go in”. Yep.

GW2 has taught me that being a Mesmer is about..
..being a cynical forecaster.
..being a doom-monger….and being a hopeless jinxer.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

- C&D over 6k (OUCH!)
- into an over 11k BS

Did you dodge any skill?

Yea cause you can totally guess when they will hit. Everytime you dodge or blurred frenzy, it would totally juke a good thief with no fail and not make them think “oh I’m just gonna wait for him to do his dodges and invulns and won’t do a stun steal>consume plasma, blind or stealth immob before I go in”. Yep.

+1 million.
It’s like main mesmers players have the jedi 6 sens. & i’m not even joking. We bin the under dog since the last 3 years that we have developed & fine tuned our skill’s & intuition. Keep in mind, Mesmers have to work x10 to get a kill.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Caelus.7139

Caelus.7139

I’m not saying you can’t juke thieves into diving either, but chances are if it’s a good thief you’re gonna be desperate in doing so.

GW2 has taught me that being a Mesmer is about..
..being a cynical forecaster.
..being a doom-monger….and being a hopeless jinxer.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: kylwilson.9137

kylwilson.9137

- C&D over 6k (OUCH!)
- into an over 11k BS

Did you dodge any skill?

Every stupid commend in regards to Mesmer vs Thief can and will be addressed with Mariah, our patron goddess.

\o/

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vaux.7502

Vaux.7502

Is this thread a joke? I mean, I’m a Mesmer main and can plainly see thieves were nerfed into the ground and we’re stronger than ever. What are you SERIOUSLY complaining about? Learn to kittening play.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

kylwilson.9137

Is this thread a joke? I mean, I’m a Mesmer main and can plainly see thieves were nerfed into the ground and we’re stronger than ever. What are you SERIOUSLY complaining about? Learn to kittening play.

We have lost a child. Can we all please take a moment to mourn.

\o/

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Windwalker.7421

While this SS is not about dodges, counter play, L2P, or any of that, I will say that I didn’t dodge because I was out of dodges and F4 was down. It wasn’t a 1v1 duel, but in team play on practice mode.

First off, I had not seen numbers like this since the big damage nerf on Thieves. You kinda have to wonder why Anet didn’t learn the first time around that this won’t fly. It will get nerfed yet again, and will alienate Thief players yet again just as it did back then. Same for Mesmers pulling out 100-0 in under 2 seconds. It’s not gonna last, and it’ll peeve people off when it gets nerfed yet again.

What this thread is really about… MtD nerfed by 50% within hours of going live, REALLY!? As compared to being effectively insta-gibbed with nearly 0 chance to counter play! Bravo! Let’s hear it for balance! lol! Just proves my point that people simply hate Conditions, they hate dieing to them. Including Anet apparently, because you can not possibly be serious in nerfing MtD and leaving Thieves doing 10k HSes at the spam of a single button.

I was at/near full health fighting on the side lines just off a point, I had someone else targeted and BAM, BAM, no endurance to dodge, oh wait F4 is down too! Oh no, BAM! Dead.

This wasn’t a post about nerfing Thieves! It also wasn’t a post to display how beautifully I played it, I didn’t! It’s merely about those numbers being plain whack for the time it took to deliver them! A 10k Heart Seeker is plain stupid. I thought we learned this the last time around. It’s even more stupid in relation to the MtD nerf and it’s completely lacking explanation. This will get nerfed, you can cry L2P all you want, it will get nerfed again just like it was last time.

You couldn’t EVER kill ANYONE as fast as this guy killed me with MtD shatter. No matter how bad the build, how negligent to Conditions/removal you made it, you’d have at least 3-4 times longer to react to your death then I did in that fight.

Even if you took a full MtD shatter burst and were loaded with conditions, you could still completely negate most of the damage with a cleanse, you could use one or more heals to probably live and/or other people would have far more time to cleanse or heal for you! You could pop Resistance if you had it. Never mind all the options you’d have to counter all or most of the burst to begin with. (It’s a multi-step burst! No press 1 button and do 10+k.)

Tons and tons of counter play options even AFTER you took the full burst combo.

(edited by Windwalker.7421)

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Vaux.7502

Go watch Jebro duel thief post patch and realize how kittened and bad at this game you are.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Vaux.7502

While this SS is not about dodges, counter play, L2P, or any of that, I will say that I didn’t dodge because I was out of dodges and F4 was down. It wasn’t a 1v1 duel, but in team play on practice mode.

First off, I had not seen numbers like this since the big damage nerf on Thieves. You kinda have to wonder why Anet didn’t learn the first time around that this won’t fly. It will get nerfed yet again, and will alienate Thief players yet again just as it did back then. Same for Mesmers pulling out 100-0 in under 2 seconds. It’s not gonna last, and it’ll peeve people off when it gets nerfed yet again.

What this thread is really about… MtD nerfed by 50% within hours of going live, REALLY!? As compared to being effectively insta-gibbed with nearly 0 chance to counter play! Bravo! Let’s hear it for balance! lol! Just proves my point that people simply hate Conditions, they hate dieing to them. Including Anet apparently, because you can not possibly be serious in nerfing MtD and leaving Thieves doing 10k HSes at the spam of a single button.

I was at/near full health fighting on the side lines just off a point, I had someone else targeted and BAM, BAM, no endurance to dodge, oh wait F4 is down too! Oh no, BAM! Dead.

This wasn’t a post about nerfing Thieves! It also wasn’t a post to display how beautifully I played it, I didn’t! It’s merely about those numbers being plain whack for the time it took to deliver them! A 10k Heart Seeker is plain stupid. I thought we learned this the last time around. It’s even more stupid after the MtD nerf.

You couldn’t EVER kill ANYONE as fast as this guy killed me with MtD shatter. No matter how bad the build, how negligent to Conditions/removal you made it, you’d have at least 3-4 times longer to react to your death then I did in that fight.

Even if you took a full MtD shatter burst and were loaded with conditions, you could still completely negate most of the damage with a cleanse, you could use one or more heals to probably live and/or other people would have far more time to cleanse or heal for you! You could pop Resistance if you had it. Never mind all the options you’d have to counter all or most of the burst to begin with. (It’s a multi-step burst! No press 1 button and do 10+k.)

We can easily do burst combo’s like this post patch, and we have 1000% more sustain and survivability through the inspiration tree (if you aren’t running this in PvP, then you’re doing it wrong).

Every profession post-patch has stupid burst damage, that’s the name of the game right now. People are backlashing at you because you picked one of the weakest professions in the game right now to comment on. Thieves are almost worse off than rangers lol.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

kylwilson.9137

Go watch Jebro duel thief post patch and realize how kittened and bad at this game you are.

What a shame they clearly don’t balance this game (lol) around top tier players. Alas I am not one (with an oceanic ping at least). So feel free to keep embarrassing yourself and taking cheap personal shots. I’m sure I’m not the only one entertained by it.

\o/

(edited by kylwilson.9137)

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Vaux.7502

What a shame they clearly don’t balance this game (lol) around top their players. Alas I am not one (with an oceanic ping at least). So feel free to keep embarrassing yourself and taking cheap personal shots. I’m sure I’m not the only one entertained by it.

Actually, they do. All games are balanced around top-tier play. No one is saying this game is balanced, at ALL, right now. But complaining about thieves in their current state is an absolute joke, if you have half a brain you can kill them with one ability.

Also, you initiated the ‘cheap personal shots’ by replying to my post with your idiotic Mariah gif. Keep playing the victim though, moron, I’m sure I’m not the only one entertained by it.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

Theives have always been able to do insane burst in seconds from stealth but its ok for theives to do that because…cough mumble mumble cough mumble MESMER OP NERF MESMER

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Vieux P.1238

Theives have always been able to do insane burst in seconds from stealth but its ok for theives to do that because…cough mumble mumble cough mumble MESMER OP NERF MESMER

Ok.. chuckle.. :P
carry on.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

What a shame they clearly don’t balance this game (lol) around top their players. Alas I am not one (with an oceanic ping at least). So feel free to keep embarrassing yourself and taking cheap personal shots. I’m sure I’m not the only one entertained by it.

Actually, they do. All games are balanced around top-tier play. No one is saying this game is balanced, at ALL, right now. But complaining about thieves in their current state is an absolute joke, if you have half a brain you can kill them with one ability.

Also, you initiated the ‘cheap personal shots’ by replying to my post with your idiotic Mariah gif. Keep playing the victim though, moron, I’m sure I’m not the only one entertained by it.

Don’t make me laugh. Balanced around top tier play? In your dreams maybe.

The one singular and consistent theme throughout every decision in this game is that they tend towards making mechanics simpler and less difficult to execute, as well as less punishing for bad play. Aura changes, confusion nerf, retaliation nerfs, healing signet, previous trait changes, the leveling experience, the list goes on and on. The whole ‘oh, new players had trouble understanding (insert incredibly simple thing here), and so it got removed’ sentiment is quite persistently reoccurring in poking fun at Anet changes.

As a side note, if you really think thieves are bad right now, I’d love to hear actual justification as to why instead of just ad hominem garbage.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

Pretty much this after reading some of the replies here.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Windwalker.7421

I know people on both sides want to use this thread as either a justification for to call for nerfs against Thieves, or in turn want to turn this into a typical “L2P noob” thread because they don’t like seeing screen shots that show grossly imbalanced damage numbers and get defensive about them in fear that the nerf hammer will swing their way soon.

The point of this thread was not to cry “foul” against Thieves and asking for nerfs. If that had been the case, I’d have posted this on the Thieves forum so I could get the verbal lashing I would obviously by looking for. :P

Overall, I am having a noticeably better experience fighting Thieves than before the patch. This is not about Thieves! This is primarily about the MtD nerf!

The simple problem for me is, in seeing and experiencing damage like that, is digesting the absolute gutting of the Condition Shatter Mesmer by practically removing the MtD trait as a viable trait choice!

We should have known it was coming when they symbolically moved it down from GM to Master, it was clearly headed in a direction where they could dilute it and say “it was too powerful for a Master trait!” as if that matters at all under the new system.

What’s even worse is that the GM which replaced it, is utterly broken and not even close to worthy of a GM trait even if it was working. In fact, all of the Illusion GMs are lacking and the line is all over the place anyway.

Somewhere along the way devs lost the entire reason for doing this overhaul, if they’re so willing and so quick to simply destroy traits again and be right back where we were before. Nerfed, broken, and buggy traits all over the place, leaving us with only the usual Power Shatter build, and Condition Shatter a distant second with almost no reason left to play it. (As the defense aspect of Power Shatter has been greatly improved, there is very little purpose in trading high burst direct damage with easily counterable low damage over time.)

I realize you want to put me into that neat little box of players who gets upset because they got creamed for ridiculous damage by a Thief and is crying for nerfs, but I assure you my intent was only to point out the utter lack of objectivity and logic behind balancing decisions. The rest was said more to point out that history is likely repeating itself with Thieves. Those damage numbers were not acceptable before, and they won’t be this time either. All it takes is enough people posting screen shots like this, and sooner or later the nerf hammer falls.

I won’t be the one to post them! I just wanted Anet to explain the MtD nerf to me, in light of screen shots like this. That is all. (Please note the title, if I wanted it to read NERF THIEVES!!! then that’s the title I would have chosen!)

(edited by Windwalker.7421)

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

This wasn’t a post about nerfing Thieves! It also wasn’t a post to display how beautifully I played it, I didn’t! It’s merely about those numbers being plain whack for the time it took to deliver them! A 10k Heart Seeker is plain stupid. I thought we learned this the last time around. It’s even more stupid in relation to the MtD nerf and it’s completely lacking explanation. This will get nerfed, you can cry L2P all you want, it will get nerfed again just like it was last time.

“applauds”

Well said.

The simple problem for me is, in seeing and experiencing damage like that, is digesting the absolute gutting of the Condition Shatter Mesmer by practically removing the MtD trait as a viable trait choice!

I can’t, I’ve still got indigestion from it. :/

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Vaux.7502

The one singular and consistent theme throughout every decision in this game is that they tend towards making mechanics simpler and less difficult to execute, as well as less punishing for bad play. Aura changes, confusion nerf, retaliation nerfs, healing signet, previous trait changes, the leveling experience, the list goes on and on. The whole ‘oh, new players had trouble understanding (insert incredibly simple thing here), and so it got removed’ sentiment is quite persistently reoccurring in poking fun at Anet changes.

As a side note, if you really think thieves are bad right now, I’d love to hear actual justification as to why instead of just ad hominem garbage.

I can’t tell if you’re serious. Anet has literally stripped thieves of all decent defensive tools, let alone reducing their armor and health to lower than any other profession in the game.

Thieves have NO way to reliably remove conditions in a condition heavy meta. If they want to have any kind of kitten defense, they have to use EVERY single utility slot to do so, gimping their build entirely.

Sure, thieves can burst. But so can every other profession after this patch, and at just about the same level of intensity – and if you try to refute that you are delusional. I don’t even play a thief, but I laugh every time I see one because all I have to do is look in its general direction and it dies.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

I can’t tell if you’re serious. Anet has literally stripped thieves of all decent defensive tools, let alone reducing their armor and health to lower than any other profession in the game.

Thieves have NO way to reliably remove conditions in a condition heavy meta. If they want to have any kind of kitten defense, they have to use EVERY single utility slot to do so, gimping their build entirely.

Sure, thieves can burst. But so can every other profession after this patch, and at just about the same level of intensity – and if you try to refute that you are delusional. I don’t even play a thief, but I laugh every time I see one because all I have to do is look in its general direction and it dies.

kitten thieves be complaining again..

When you guys have threads posted with suggestions to make thief balanced, What do you guys say? L2P?

Now mesmers get buffs..so I can clearly say.. L2P!

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I’m not saying you can’t juke thieves into diving either, but chances are if it’s a good thief you’re gonna be desperate in doing so.

Assumption: We’re standing around waiting to engage 1v1 with a thief. Not already engaging other players with no way (except pure chance) to see the thief coming. Them going into stealth is the least of a players worries. At least if you see them enter stealth you know they’re there.

Anyway, continue with your perfect, unrealistic scenarios :)

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Toxsa.2701

Toxsa.2701

The last 2 lines show that you’re afking
0/10.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Vieux P.1238

Ross Biddle.2367[/quote]Assumption: We’re standing around waiting to engage 1v1 with a thief. Not already engaging other players with no way (except pure chance) to see the thief coming. Them going into stealth is the least of a players worries. At least if you see them enter stealth you know they’re there.

Anyway, continue with your perfect, unrealistic scenarios[/quote]

Sigh……:/ moment of silence……………………………..really?

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

You know everyone has been turning into mesmer mains this week.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

You know everyone has been turning into mesmer mains this week.

Us poor real mains are unable to claim so happily without being called FoTM =( makes me so sad.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

The best way to highlight the issue is to stop playing your memsers, especially in structured PvP. The developers nerf/buff classes based on what they see in game and the buffs caused a sudden upswing in the number of people playing their mesmers again. This triggered their “nerf now” impulse as normally no one plays a mesmer.

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?

Ah OK so we get nerfed!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Anet has literally stripped thieves of all decent defensive tools

Stripped thieves of all decent defensive tools? So I’m guessing they’ve removed stealth entirely, shadow refuge, removed the ability to dodge, removed the significant flat damage reduction from stealth…

Oh wait. They didn’t.

let alone reducing their armor and health to lower than any other profession in the game.

Haha, what? Thieves still use medium armor. This means they still have more armor than elementalist, mesmer, and necromancer. Claiming that they reduced thief health is pretty hilarious too. Thief health is, and always has been, equal to elementalist and guardian in the lowest health tier. I’m not entirely sure where you’re getting all this from, but it’s not the same reality that the rest of us live in.

Thieves have NO way to reliably remove conditions in a condition heavy meta.

Yeah, other than removing conditions in stealth, sword 2, shadowstep, pain response, their heals, and evasion to avoid getting the conditions applied.

If they want to have any kind of kitten defense, they have to use EVERY single utility slot to do so, gimping their build entirely.

[citation needed]

Just saying random things doesn’t make them true. If you want people to listen to you, you need to give concrete examples, and actual facts.

You won’t, because there aren’t any, because you’re just conjuring up complaints to try and make a point, but that’s what you’d have to do if you did want people to take you seriously.

And how is this different from ever? Thieves have always been squishy if they build for burst, and they’ve always been incredibly difficult to pin down if they build for evasion. The only difference now is that mesmers can do burst on par with what thieves can, and you’re scared of it.