Anything new happening?

Anything new happening?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Raunchy.6891

Raunchy.6891

So I stopped playing this for a few months a little after the big pvp patch and I’m looking to get back into it. I was just going to jump right back in, but I don’t know what’s going on with the meta or if it’s sort of stayed the same. I see that they increased the radius of GS #3, so I guess that big thread got enough traction. I still wish it did a little more, but I’m fine with that.

Did they change any runes to make more viable on shatter/lockdown in spvp than others? Did they add more gear for wvw? I don’t feel like scouring for patch notes atm, so I would appreciate it if someone humored me. xP

Anything new happening?

in Mesmer

Posted by: jenzie.4083

jenzie.4083

Fixed iLeap
Illusionariy elasticity for clones is working.
Condition shatter is a thing.
PU is a bit nerfed.

They added Sinister Gear, Condition/power/perception, not really used ny mesmers atm.

Anything new happening?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Raunchy.6891

Raunchy.6891

Fixed iLeap
Illusionariy elasticity for clones is working.
Condition shatter is a thing.
PU is a bit nerfed.

They added Sinister Gear, Condition/power/perception, not really used ny mesmers atm.

Thanks for helping me understand that a bit. I at least know nothing too big has changed.

Anything new happening?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Calliope.8675

Calliope.8675

Depending on how many months back you quit we have had several new armor sets released. Zealot was released when Scarlet was still alive. Nomads (T/v/heal) got released during this second round of living story. Sinister, as mentioned above, but I have a feeling I’m missing one. They have added about half a dozen new runes. A couple of them sounded exciting, but I think the furor died down post release.

Mesmer is still unwanted for higher tiers of pvp. They did not quite balance it out. =/ Breaks my heart. However, OMFG did put out a 5-mesmer team for a past tournament and they made it to the second match before being eliminated!!

Anything new happening?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Doesn’t look like much change yet.